Legend of Zelda Series

Remove this Banner Ad

I just won Twilight Princess for Gamecube on eBay for only $108!! I say only because if you've seen what they've gone for over the last 12 months (and longer but that's how long I've been looking to buy) this is a deal I'm stoked with. Just this year they've gone for $120-$150 typically. Somehow I was the only bidder on it too, started at $100 and somehow I got away with it!! This will have to overtake Melee for a few weeks as I go through this with a couple friends for the first time.

I just won Twilight Princess for Gamecube on eBay for only $108!! I say only because if you've seen what they've gone for over the last 12 months (and longer but that's how long I've been looking to buy) this is a deal I'm stoked with. Just this year they've gone for $120-$150 typically. Somehow I was the only bidder on it too, started at $100 and somehow I got away with it!! This will have to overtake Melee for a few weeks as I go through this with a couple friends for the first time.

Not Zelda related but the same thing happened to me a few years ago.

Managed to snag a Mega Drive 2/Mega CD 2 combo+6 Mega Drive games+6 Mega CD games all with booklets and mint condition for $200. the opening bid was $200 and i got it for that price with me being the only bidder was bloody stoked.

Anyone played Triforce Heroes?

Trying to get into it but not feeling it, each time I've tried to hook up with other players one always ends up leaving halfway through a level which is annoying.

Anyone played Triforce Heroes?

Trying to get into it but not feeling it, each time I've tried to hook up with other players one always ends up leaving halfway through a level which is annoying.

That the 3DS game?

Can't bring myself to play any games on a handheld.

That the 3DS game?

Can't bring myself to play any games on a handheld.

Yeah 3DS game, I loved A Link Between Worlds but can't get into this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1389579740736.gif

Guess my Gamecube copy of Twilight Princess will lose it's value now.
Just like Wind Waker for Gamecube did.

Works well for me, been wanting to add TP for GC to my collection but wasn't going to pay over $100 for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back