Strategy Let's construct our best 22 | Part 3 | Forward 6

Our best forward 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes will make a great VFL player.
Wishful thinking. Roos describes him as a "very important player". He will take some moving.

The best I can say, as I said earlier, is that he's 27. If he is capable of having a peak, theroetically it should be right now.

p.s. Every time I look at your av I think, "why does he have a picture of Selwood, and why is Selwood wearing a St Kilda beanie?"

Wishful thinking. Roos describes him as a "very important player". He will take some moving.

The best I can say, as I said earlier, is that he's 27. If he is capable of having a peak, theroetically it should be right now.

p.s. Every time I look at your av I think, "why does he have a picture of Selwood, and why is Selwood wearing a St Kilda beanie?"
Recent training report had him best at goal kicking practice. Now he just needs to work on how to mark the ball.

Haha its Tom Brady! In a Patriots Beanie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the shoulder pads are the giveaway :D

Seriously though, it gets me every time. I know **** all about NFL so Brady isn't immediately recognisable to me.

Well you can rest assured that I am not some sort of Geelong/St Kilda hybrid.. ew

Ok, so who's the flog who didn't vote for Hogan?

Come on, fess up so we can deride you mercilessly then ban you permanently from the board.

Back