Let's get creative with trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, EFC first and 2nd picks at least could be on the table . They may want interim players and get later draft picks to use to fill up their lists.

Draft picks not to mention Heppel would be very enticing forRFC I think!
They don't have those picks to give I think.
Also going by what happened in Rugby the bans if any will be minor.

So far only Ryder looks as if he wants out but it sounds more as if it is his family that wants to move out of Melbourne and not a money thing. If that is the case I hope we have someone that can convince them that Port is the place to move to.

I think the implication is if they get a 6-24 month ban, and its served at the new club, they will need to be traded at a significant discount
Bans will be interesting as the main thoughts are of only a few months during the pre season at most. Do we know who the players that have to show cause are?

Bans will be interesting as the main thoughts are of only a few months during the pre season at most. Do we know who the players that have to show cause are?

no idea, but apparently they still have 20 at the club

Bans withink interesting as the main thoughts are of only a few months during the pre season at most. Do we know who the players that have to show cause are?

Thought I heard Zacharidis is not one. But I don't think deals of league apply because EFC decided to take them to court and the players went along with it and rejected the deals before!

EFC really has f...... this up and the players will cop something significant IMO and I doubt they will not be furious EFC has put them through the ringer of this whole crazy saga!

Now this is my opinion, but, I think Lennon will be a bust. I hope to god I am wrong, but I just have this feeling.

I know Essendrugs are a pain in the ass to deal with, but I want to trade McBean + a 2nd rounder for Carlisle. Mcbean by some accounts is lazy and for me it just seems like it'll take too long to reap the rewards of having Mcbean flourish.

Now this is my opinion, but, I think Lennon will be a bust. I hope to god I am wrong, but I just have this feeling.

I know Essendrugs are a pain in the ass to deal with, but I want to trade McBean + a 2nd rounder for Carlisle. Mcbean by some accounts is lazy and for me it just seems like it'll take too long to reap the rewards of having Mcbean flourish.
2014-09-18-12-01-04-910440980.jpeg

Question : Have you ever seen McBean play a game ( Now be honest)

Now then... personal opinion...

I've seen Mcbean play in the NAB Cup and even though it says that he's added some mass he still looks like a twig. I am aboard the hype train but I'd much rather have a monster swingman like Carlisle.
In 2 years time , Everybody will be saying we need a monster like McBean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question : Have you ever seen McBean play a game ( Now be honest)

He hasn't played a game...the hype is setting him up for failure, well there's a good chance when he finally plays a lot of fans will be disappointed by his output

Missed some part of the pre-season with the knee,1st pre-season for any Rookie is hard enough as it is to adapt.I agree he was a little underwhelming,But lets see what year 2 brings.

Missed some part of the pre-season with the knee,1st pre-season for any Rookie is hard enough as it is to adapt.I agree he was a little underwhelming,But lets see what year 2 brings.

Lennon is struggling with the step up from VFL to AFL but he is already way too good for VFL.

Did some good things in the AFL, the goal against Melbourne and the kick to dusty against Adelaide being the highlights. Will hopefully chase Brando around all preseason with Conca and Vlastuin.

Lennon is struggling with the step up from VFL to AFL but he is already way too good for VFL.

Did some good things in the AFL, the goal against Melbourne and the kick to dusty against Adelaide being the highlights. Will hopefully chase Brando around all preseason with Conca and Vlastuin.
No real concerns.Will be watching with interest his pre-season.

He hasn't played a game...the hype is setting him up for failure, well there's a good chance when he finally plays a lot of fans will be disappointed by his output
He has played many games both at under age level and at VFL , My question was have you ever seen McBean play a game to comment on if he will make it or not.

Liam McBean is a player and will be a good AFL Player, Theres not Hype there for no reason he is actually playing good football at VFL

He has played many games both at under age level and at VFL , My question was have you ever seen McBean play a game to comment on if he will make it or not.

Liam McBean is a player and will be a good AFL Player, Theres not Hype there for no reason he is actually playing good football at VFL

The hype is justified. He has kicked many goals in his two years in the VFL and he isn't even close to physically ready. Think of Westhoff + Buddy. I can see him getting 5 kicks on debut, 5 kicks at goal.

You have completely made this up

I'd say the fault with that lies with Dimma and not Dea.

Dea played some sensational VFL games and never got a look in while Morris was stinking it up continually.

Honestly, Dimma has his favourites and they are impossible to dislodge.

Dea is courageous but just panics with the football too often. I think he will settle with more time in the side.... I agree with when he was dropped but thought he could have got a recall at some stage....If Newy was going to play on, then his form at times deserved a spell imo....

Dea is courageous but just panics with the football too often. I think he will settle with more time in the side.... I agree with when he was dropped but thought he could have got a recall at some stage....If Newy was going to play on, then his form at times deserved a spell imo....

Dea rarely panics these days. Very composed player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back