Universal Love Let's see how many Goodsey avatars we can get

Remove this Banner Ad

Regal Adam has been mine for a while now. He's the only playing link to the club from when I started supporting as a young kid. Goes without saying I love him to death and I've never been more keen to see anyone play just one more game for the Swans than I am with him atm.

It's been such a depressing week seeing our champ torn down like this, I really hope this steels the guys to play as hard as possible for our man.

Regal Adam has been mine for a while now. He's the only playing link to the club from when I started supporting as a young kid. Goes without saying I love him to death and I've never been more keen to see anyone play just one more game for the Swans than I am with him atm.

It's been such a depressing week seeing our champ torn down like this, I really hope this steels the guys to play as hard as possible for our man.

Well said. I am of the same view. I hope this is the turning point for our season and we can do something special for Goodsie. Send him off with a 3rd flag. #bloodsspiritdoitforgoodes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thing people might want to consider as a tangible show of support is to throw a few bucks at Adam and Micky O's foundation:

https://www.go-foundation.org/
I would love to main board this, but not sure the site need that kind of publicity. Perhaps Mods could do something with it. Nice owrk Kneecapper..

Another thing people might want to consider as a tangible show of support is to throw a few bucks at Adam and Micky O's foundation:

https://www.go-foundation.org/
Just bought a guernsey and was about to buy another then saw this post and thought "that's a better idea" & put the money I would've spent to the foundation instead.

If the booing contingent of the public (& those neanderthals that support them like Dermy, Newman etc) want something to come of this booing thing then it might as well be an increase in donations to young indigenous kids who will hopefully become the healthy, successful people they deserve to be.

Get behind it people.

15 original tweets or quote-retweets from us this week. Yes a lot of re-tweeting has gone on but those are word better spoken than we could

think he meant his avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back