Lets Talk Red Sox

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to send up the second test balloon.

Thought it would be a good time with the Pirates @ Red Sox Game starting now:)

Haven't been listening to EEI much this week, as I'm more interested in talk about my Phillies. Looking forward to see how Jackie Bradley Jr and anthony Ranaudo go for them this year- they should be in AA or AAA this year.

What a disaster the Sox have been over the last few seasons! Two WS titles and then ...

Seriously, is it time MLB instituted a salary cap?

What a disaster the Sox have been over the last few seasons! Two WS titles and then ...

Seriously, is it time MLB instituted a salary cap?

As an Indians fan I would take 2 World Series Championships in the last 10 years;)

Sox were only a real disaster last year- the collapse began in September of 2011 when they lost that 9 game lead on tampa Bay for the wild card. Yes, they probably should have been at least playoff participants the past few years, but they have been in the thick of things. There are probably a dozen clubs that would love to be in the mix instead of eliminated by the trade deadline.

Can't wait for the season to get started... and what a way to get things moving, with a match up with the Stinkees.

Going to be a very tough season and with the Blue Jays really pouring in some major investment makes the AL E even more tough. Hard to see the Sox make the playoffs. But Red Sox Nation will be ever optimistic.

Let's Go Sox!

I'm far from writing the season off - we have definitely made moved in the right direction ater last year's clusterf*ck, but the Blue Jays have made some big moves, the O's did win alot of squeakers, so there is no certsainty they can repeat, but the fact that they kept winning the close ones indicates that they have a tea that can play pressure ball, the Rays are the Rays and the Stinkees are the Stinkees, so no easy games in the AL E.

Let's Go Sox!

The pitching seems to be in a slightly better state than coming out of Spring training last year. It will want to be because there is a big question mark over the offense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Jackie Bradley Jr starting in LF....he is a young kid that really hustles. Hope he does well with the Sox.

Pitching has been better.
That was always going to be the key.
Good that it's maintained now to the end of April, but September 2011 is still firmly in the front of my head, can't let up anytime throughout the year!

its been a great start, could actually be even better to be honest.

Just think it is great for the Red Sox to put the Valentine era behind them.

Bailey and Hanrahan hit the DL, Ross and Middlebrooks collide and come out of a game. All within 36 hours.

Not good. Can only hope Ross knocked some hitting ability back into Middlebrooks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back