BazzaBlue

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2015
An English Pub
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City
We are not even half way through the season and already there is an unhealthy fixation on list management, draft picks, and scape-goating on the Carlton board. I think we all need to invest our energy into something we as loyal and passionate supporters can actually influence. It is time we threw some ideas into the Carlton suggestion box.

Post your suggestion letter but please keep it Brief. My suggestion is:

Dear Carlton Board,

I suggest you send all senior management on a spare no expenses “personal development” trip to Hawaii for the next few months. I think this will be a great opportunity to step away from reality for a while and reflect on the club’s recent successes. Bonding exercises could include board games such as “Balderdash” and “Monopoly”.

Yours sincerely,

BazzaBlue

MEB Bazza did say to keep the letters short, not sure TL15 and others will keep that in mind. Maybe a memo would be better as they are usually short and to the point.

MEB Bazza did say to keep the letters short, not sure TL15 and others will keep that in mind. Maybe a memo would be better as they are usually short and to the point.

I take offence to the fact that people think I cannot keep things brief. Brief like underwear, not the frilly women's type underwear I mean the stock standard white men's underwear, not the bikini brief type ones but more the shorts type with the pocket at the front. To be brief and to the point is the end goal, we all have goals, some short term and some longer term, without goals it is difficult to set a clear plan of where we would like to be in say 3, 5 or even 10 years. For most people 10 years is a long time, in fact with a life expectancy of 80 years it is more than 10 percent of your entire life....

* where was I??? :)

Dear Carlton board members,

Please resign from your positions with immediate effect so we can replace you with people who have the club's best interest at heart and who will attempt to steer the club in the right direction and attempt to undo the damage you have caused, and continue to cause.

This once great club will continue on it's rapid downward spiral until you are replaced by operators who are able to work in unison with one another to achieve a common goal, something which you have shown yourselves incapable of doing.

This club means too much to too many people to continue being the play toy of a select few who have very little idea what they are doing.

If you love the club as much as so many supporters who are bleeding watching this once great club die a slow and painful death, you will fall on your swords before the damage you have caused, and continue to cause, is irreparable - if it is not at that poing already.

Regards,

The 'plebs' you no doubt look down upon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Carlton

I love you but please do the right thing by your members in all facets of the club.

Regards

Wickzki

Are my letters short enough?

Dear Mark 'YouGuideUs'

Please remove that Piece of s**t Nick Stevens' name from the #24 locker and put a decent bloke and stalwart of the club, Brad Fisher's name, on the no #14 locker.

Oh and ban trading draft picks for recycled players for at least 4 years.

Dear Carlton board members,

Please resign from your positions with immediate effect so we can replace you with people who have the club's best interest at heart and who will attempt to steer the club in the right direction and attempt to undo the damage you have caused, and continue to cause.

This once great club will continue on it's rapid downward spiral until you are replaced by operators who are able to work in unison with one another to achieve a common goal, something which you have shown yourselves incapable of doing.

This club means too much to too many people to continue being the play toy of a select few who have very little idea what they are doing.

If you love the club as much as so many supporters who are bleeding watching this once great club die a slow and painful death, you will fall on your swords before the damage you have caused, and continue to cause, is irreparable - if it is not at that poing already.

Regards,

The 'plebs' you no doubt look down upon.
ditto

Dear Carlton,

I told you so.

Regards

40YearBlue
Where is the long winded diatribes about how he thinks that things would be better if they did what he would do...

* I think that I need a lie down now!

To Mr LowJudas,

Please retract any previous statements made about the coach to the media having immediate effect.

Maybe also your statement about a rebuild in round 2. Lets just call it a silly misunderstanding.

Regards
slashin_velvet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back