Rumour Leuenberger to leave Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a coincidence don't you think? Where there is smoke there is fire.. but keep fighting the good fighter tiger :thumbsu:

I know quite a bit more, but you get in trouble round here for posting reliable information. One thing I will say is that there is no possibility of Rockliff continuing on as sole Captain next year, either he will be given the boot or will be a co captain with another less combative leader.
what a crock of s**t. Are you secretly from Collingwood?

Lions have informed leuenberger he will not have his contract renewed next year ..... What is Leppitsch doing
What good is it having 2 number 1 rucks on big coin if neither of them can play up forward. It doesn't matter what the Lions do this off season they will always be criticized

So we should just keep every player except the ones that want to leave under their own accord?

The club seems almost gleeful letting these players go yet cry foul that players don't want to be there and start demanding priority picks? o_O
Do we know Leuenberger wants to stay?? Do we know if the $$ he is asking for is what the Lions are willing to pay. The Lions can't keep people for the sake of it.

Players obviously in the market are

Dogs
Swans
Essendon
Richmond (maric is almost done and you don't want Hampson as numero uno)

Rucks on the market

LBerger
Z Smith
and then Lycett / Lobbe might move for the right trade
i expect TBC to walk / trade if essendon sign LBerger / Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club seems almost gleeful letting these players go yet cry foul that players don't want to be there and start demanding priority picks? o_O

Well its like comparing a kid two seasons into development verses a ruck whos barely managed 100 games in something like 7 or 8 seasons.

Its going to be tough but I can see Burger player at 3 clubs next season, giving each team about 7 games.
Dibs on the 7 he's not injured in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back