Toast Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

Levi faces reality this week; 'You're only as good as your last game'. Keep him away from the newspaper interviews after today's effort.
Levi's media ban worked. Very difficult to stop the big fella from taking a mark. Doesn't like to push and shove. Just leaps and clunks it. Footy has changed but a big bloke marking close to goal is the most dangerous man in football. I look forward with greater confidence.

9 goals in his past 4 games is a really good sign. Need more goals consistently out of him but definetly improving in this area of the game. What has really impressed me this year is hid work rate. One of the marks he took 15m out he was invloved in the play about 100 metres up the ground, worked his ass off and took a grab deep in the forward line. Real beast of a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult's hands the 'best in the business'
AFL legend Wayne Carey suggests the Carlton forward might have the best hands in the game, while Casboult's teammate Lachie Henderson has taken it a step further.

"I reckon Levi's definitely got the best hands in the business," Henderson told AFL.com.au after Casboult played a key role in the Blues' 85-point win over St Kilda at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

He now has nine straight from his past four games, after just 4.8 in his previous 10 outings.
Casboult's hands the 'best in the business'

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back