Toast Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to be a frequent visitor to Laksa King ... but now I roll with Chef Lagenda (next door).

Hadn't gone in just in case Eric sees me.................traitor.

Have heard nothing but good reports.................may see Levi there. :) (just so not to get too far away from the thread topic)
Mamak in town is also O.K.....Malaysian.

Hadn't gone in just in case Eric sees me.................traitor.

Have heard nothing but good reports.................may see Levi there. :) (just so not to get too far away from the thread topic)
Mamak in town is also O.K.....Malaysian.

I'm a big fan of Chef Lagenda .. it reminds me of the old Laksa King, before it went too commercial... better coconut juice at Lagenda also!

Can't stand Mamak ... overpriced and I don't rate their roti (too scrunched and costs around $4.60 each!).

Chilli India/Nila are the best roti channai you'll find in Melbourne/Brunswick IMO.

I'm sure Levi is a big fan also (trying to keep it relevant to the topic at hand lol).

Every single time he takes a big pack mark I just shake my head with amazement :hearts::hearts:.
It's been a long time since we have had someone who can clunk them like big Levi can. Slowly becoming a cult figure.
I am so happy for the big fella that he has finally sorted out his kicking (touch wood). Get him signed ASAP Blues.
Big test for Levi tonight, would love to see him clunk a few grabs and kick a few goals against quality opposition. Go Blues :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have seemed to be very slow in signing players up this year.

May have something to do given we've used a wait and see approach but it may well end up costing us more for it.
The hold up on Menz isn't of our doing - it's his.

And Levi was put on hold until he showed he was worth keeping.

The hold up on Menz isn't of our doing - it's his.

And Levi was put on hold until he showed he was worth keeping.

Gibbs took forever......Yarran took its time.....Robinson not done yet etc etc.
Sometimes one has to back themselves in making the right decisions and even sign players up a year before their contracts have lapsed.

Just saying that it could cost more waiting for results rather than being confident that you'll be party to getting the best out of your players.

e.g. Casboult will now cost more than had have we signed him 2 months ago.

Gibbs took forever......Yarran took its time.....Robinson not done yet etc etc.
Sometimes one has to back themselves in making the right decisions and even sign players up a year before their contracts have lapsed.

Just saying that it could cost more waiting for results rather than being confident that you'll be party to getting the best out of your players.

e.g. Casboult will now cost more than had have we signed him 2 months ago.
Agree. But what happens had we signed Casboult and he done nothing? We would've lost trade bait and been stuck with him.

Robinson - whilst he has improved isn't an untouchable. I think he's upped his trade value and would be open to trading him for the right price.

You can't sign everyone, especially in our position. We need trade bait.

Agree. But what happens had we signed Casboult and he done nothing? We would've lost trade bait and been stuck with him.

Robinson - whilst he has improved isn't an untouchable. I think he's upped his trade value and would be open to trading him for the right price.

You can't sign everyone, especially in our position. We need trade bait.

It's a risk one takes. Only the net results will prove them to be a hit or a miss.

It was clear that Casboult would come on this year as was the case with Bell. Reckon we could have locked these two away by now........cheaply.

An extra 100K here and another 50K there and you could miss on a quality recruit.

2mqrtqe.jpg[

Such a great photo. One of the young boys yelled out 'ROCK THE CASBOULT" ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back