Oppo Camp Levi Greenwood to be on SEN after 6.00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right. I was the blokes biggest fan but geeze..

..some posters are becoming like that mate who keeps giving you updates about your ex.

If you're that interested in Levi feel free to go and post on the Collingwood board. No offence Horace.

Speaking for myself I don't want to know wtf some bloke who knocked back our offer is doing these days!

He dissed us a bit today I thought. Something about how great it'll be to play for a big club in front of big crowds ,no respect,delist from mind.

Cooney said something similar. He can enjoy playing in big crowds on Anzac day while the NMFC players will enjoy playing in FINALS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He dissed us a bit today I thought. Something about how great it'll be to play for a big club in front of big crowds ,no respect,delist from mind.
I agree. Smart arsed us a bit. Not necessary and does show a lack of class.

Right. I was the blokes biggest fan but geeze..

..some posters are becoming like that mate who keeps giving you updates about your ex.

If you're that interested in Levi feel free to go and post on the Collingwood board. No offence Horace.

Speaking for myself I don't want to know wtf some bloke who knocked back our offer is doing these days!
completely agree...but i will be reading every word so I can take it all in and use it to rubbish him at a later date.

Sounded like he has sour grapes. Reckons he wants to go head to head with Ziebell. Thought he sounded like a bit of a knob

4611031325_33d3575739.jpg

Levi, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend.
I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the club, I don't want you near my team.
When you do an interview, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there to listen. You understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back