Scandal Lewie the Lion smashing it up in Mortlake

Remove this Banner Ad

If what is being reported is accurate then this has all the tell tale signs of somebody with serious anger management issues and it should not be swept under the carpet. It reeks of a club so desperate to retain their players that they will let anything slide.

Yeah, but, when he gets angry the other players just put a hand on his head and let him flail until hes all tuckered out.

Bit like you Basil!

If what is being reported is accurate then this has all the tell tale signs of somebody with serious anger management issues and it should not be swept under the carpet. It reeks of a club so desperate to retain their players that they will let anything slide.
Careful Basil, Beng doesn't like that line of thinking!

"Taylor was not in court today but a Warrnambool magistrate adjourned the matter until December 10"
"Ex-North Melbourne footballer and AFL commentator spotted in Warrnambool TAB depositing large amount of money on December 07"

I wonder if they have framed a market yet?

Ive been in the real world, mate. Think the guy who runs that Wreckers yard didnt get into s**t like this when he was a kid? Damn, my own FATHER has told me stories that would have gotten him thrown in jail back when he was 20/21.

Believe me, the clubs handled this behind the scenes because thats how they've seen it. You're calling for him to lose matches over THIS?!

They handled it the Brisbane way, I'm sure. Got Leppa to give him a bit of a strangle and that was that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all the Victorian medias fault. Brisbane and Lewis have done nothing wrong. Also, all Bulldog supporters are bitter, so it's our fault too.

And if you get pissed and do something stupid it's fine, boys will be boys! No wonder you guys got Fev. :thumbsu:

This is all the Victorian medias fault. Brisbane and Lewis have done nothing wrong. Also, all Bulldog supporters are bitter, so it's our fault too.

And if you get pissed and do something stupid it's fine, boys will be boys! No wonder you guys got Fev. :thumbsu:

See, this guy gets it.

It's hard to believe that a kid with all the guidance that the AFL system provides who earns as much as he does could be so dumb. For an immature 15 year old it would be a dumb act, but for an AFL player it's just...well, hilarious that he could be so stupid.

It's hard to believe that a kid with all the guidance that the AFL system provides who earns as much as he does could be so dumb. For an immature 15 year old it would be a dumb act, but for an AFL player it's just...well, hilarious that he could be so stupid.

Didnt you guys have someone called Liam Jurrah playing for you?

Glasshouses.jpg

Didnt you guys have someone called Liam Jurrah playing for you?

Glasshouses.jpg

What Jurrah did wasn't dumb, it went way beyond dumb. Not sure what that has got to do with this thread though.

You've been constantly posting smart arsed comments all through this thread (and any other Brisbane one I come across), your ongoing stamina and dedication to taking these threads off topic is impressive. By impressive I really mean you should probably turn your computer off at some stage during the day and do something else.

Right, we don't give a crap about the whole 2014 Rising Star thing and this incident certainly is no excuse for yet another pointless Dogs/Lions shitfight. We also don't care what previous posters said what in threads from last year.

Stay on topic and I'll dish out infractions for those who don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back