Traded Lewis Jetta [traded to West Coast for Callum Sinclair]

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know much about Sinclair, we'd just about take any ruckman though. If only we'd had someone like Mumford on our list...

Jetta is frustrating as hell. Capable of the sublime but so often misses targets. And for someone that gets precious few possessions it's just not good enough.

Don't know much about Sinclair, we'd just about take any ruckman though. If only we'd had someone like Mumford on our list...

Jetta is frustrating as hell. Capable of the sublime but so often misses targets. And for someone that gets precious few possessions it's just not good enough.
Jetta's disposal would be in the top couple of players at the Swans. Missing targets isn't a criticism I've heard of him before!

Jetta's disposal would be in the top couple of players at the Swans. Missing targets isn't a criticism I've heard of him before!

Maybe I just hold him to higher standards because I know how good he can be by foot. Has always seemed to make more mistakes than he should for someone that often only gets a handful of posessions.

So WC's first rounder is going for Redden according to the reliable Emma Quayle. And they're only getting a second round compo for losing Selwood to FA. Which could make the Jetta trade quite awkward if Sinclair isn't part of it.

This would be awesome for us, not so much for the swans:

Sinclair, 36, 37 and 55

for

Jetta and 14

Points wise we give more than we get. Still don't think swans would be interested.

It has to favor us because why would we want to give potentially a contender for next year a critical piece to their team?

I rate Jetta but a starting 22 ruckman will help Sydney a lot more then Jetta will help us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to favor us because why would we want to give potentially a contender for next year a critical piece to their team?

I rate Jetta but a starting 22 ruckman will help Sydney a lot more then Jetta will help us.

Getting Jetta and pick 14 would be a great deal.

I think we should worry more about improving our list than the impact on the list of others, but agree it should be a consideration.

Why do we even want Jetta?

Because he will make our team better. Duggan and Redden will push out two of our weaker mids and Jetta will push out the third.

If it involves Sinclair (Vozz considers them two separate deals) then it needs to absolutely in our favor. If it does not then I am willing to give up 2 second rounders.

This would be awesome for us, not so much for the swans:

Sinclair, 36, 37 and 55

for

Jetta and 14

Points wise we give more than we get. Still don't think swans would be interested.

It's not enough points extra. We wouldn't even think about it. I think we will trade our pick 14, but the price would be a couple of mid 20's picks (eg. Collingwood would want back I the first and will have multiple picks around 20-25).

I don't know if a deal will get done at all. Seems Sinclair is your only currency, but you guys are going for overs. Which you are in your right to do as he is contracted and required

It's not enough points extra. We wouldn't even think about it. I think we will trade our pick 14, but the price would be a couple of mid 20's picks (eg. Collingwood would want back I the first and will have multiple picks around 20-25).

I don't know if a deal will get done at all. Seems Sinclair is your only currency, but you guys are going for overs. Which you are in your right to do as he is contracted and required
Still believe sinclair will be at swans, after being told by the club they are willing to trade him, he will go imo. Wce just posturing for some picks because they know how desperate the swans are

I agree you shouldn't do it. Was just dreaming.

Be interesting to see what the swans put forward (if anything) to sweeten the rejected deal of a straight swap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back