Traded Lewis Taylor (2013-2019)

jjami15

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think he is also going to add to the fabric of the club. He's a bit of scallywag/court jester off the field and clubs do need these types. I can see him being the glue which keeps the young ones together at the club. I've seen him with Aish out and about and know they live with Richy but I can see a bond starting to happen.

I hope last nite taught him - when you are in range & running free, go for goal.

But yet another class game from one that I love to watch playing. Will captain this club one day.

Billy Puller

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Lewy's Dad wasn't wrong when he said we would be pleased that we got the lad with pick 28 on draft night.

I thought that was a real sweet moment. His dad was so very obviously proud of him almost brought me to tears on draft night. Lewy looks like a real special kid, his head is screwed on and I think he will have a very long and successful career here. I also think that he will be a future captain of the club. Real soft spot for young Taylor.

Two more Lion cubs resist 'go home' factor and re-sign

THE BRISBANE Lions have re-signed first year sensation Lewis Taylor.

AFL.com.au understands the deal was inked on Thursday night and will tie the 19-year-old to the club until at least the end of 2016.

Fellow first-year player Darcy Gardiner has also signed a one-year extension, keeping him a Lion until the end of 2016 as well.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-01/lion-cubs-refuse-to-go-home

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Three Lions in U22 squad

Three Brisbane Lions players – Ryan Lester, James Aish, and Lewy Taylor – are among a squad of 45 young guns vying for a place in the AFL Players Associations’ prestigious 22Under22 team. Aish (midfield) and Taylor (forward), meanwhile, both earned a nod for their standout debut seasons.

Back