LFFL All-Stars vs. Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, didn't realise moxie bites had compromised me. Replaced in match day squad with jack riewoldt
Two chances to name a LFFL premiership captain in Cloke. Missed a trick there! ;)

I can see how you think I've influenced this with the Simpson choice but that's the kind of gutsy move that wins you silverware. Jordie obviously hasnt missed the last couple of Blues games! I would've Captained Swan and he was a LW so that's how well I would have went!
That doesn't sound like you calling it gutsy. You usually describe choosing a back for your captain as "safe" and that gutsy would be selecting a tackler, for example.

LFFL CHAMPIONS TEAM AND LINEUP

Back: pendlebury (vc) = 40
Back:
Deledio (Super Troopers) = 30
CC: Simpson def (c) = 39 = 78
Forward: Jack riewoldt = 38.5
Forward:
Nick Riewoldt (Mozzie Bites) = 42
Inside Mid: Fyfe (City Oval) = 21
Outside Mid: Beams (Repeeters) = 49.5
Ruck: Mark Jamar (Cheetahs) = 27
Tackler: Rockliff (City Ovals) = 65
Utility: Liberatore (Mozzie Bites) = 119

= 510

All stars:
Back: dustin Martin =36
Back dion prestia = 41
Cc(inside mid) Ben cunnington = 49.5
Inside mid josh Kennedy (Vc) = 54
Outside mid Ryan griffen = 13.5
Ruck Sam Jacobs (c)25 = 50
Tackler: matt Priddis = 45
Forward: Lance Franklin = 50.5
Forward: jarryd roughesd = 24.5
Utl Gary Ablett = 93

457 total

Never in doubt, Jordie. On the Mozzie Bite players; Must consider Sandi as ruck v Brisbane. Id be captaining him. Omit Simpson for a better back.

Never in doubt, Jordie. On the Mozzie Bite players; Must consider Sandi as ruck v Brisbane. Id be captaining him. Omit Simpson for a better back.

I would be playin gSandi but trying to Balance the team with a player from every team and i think Jamaar is the player from his team but might swap it around a bit

I would be playin gSandi but trying to Balance the team with a player from every team and i think Jamaar is the player from his team but might swap it around a bit
Jamar is a Cheetah. Swap Jamar for Sandi and Riewoldt for Cloke IMO.

Understood, but Jamar is a Cheetah and they've got some of the best individuals in the comp for possible replacements, including Andrew Mackie as a back (direct swap for Mozzie Bites' Simpson).
In: Sandilands (MB) Mackie (CH)
Out: Simpson (MB) Jamar (CH)

And FF raises a good point there as well. Don't try an appease everyone, Jordie. Let's smash these pricks. Also just remember there needs to be reps from each LFFL team in the SQUAD, but not final team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back