LFFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to reach for Pyke as the ruck stocks are pretty thin, same thing I did for Westhoff haha.

Also funny that I took Ben McGlynn with pick 200 something last year and now he went in the first round.

I hate how every year I'm happy with my drafting and then it all goes to s**t within the first half of the season.

Got that same good feeling this season, just waiting to fall flat on my face haha

I hate how every year I'm happy with my drafting and then it all goes to s**t within the first half of the season.

Got that same good feeling this season, just waiting to fall flat on my face haha
I'm just glad I actually get to draft my side this year

Yet even though you needed two forwards, you decided to draft another mid. Go figure! :p
You did see that list I had last year yeah?? Jarrad ******* Redden was my ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the 'pick a forward' agenda you're pushing, WAG. You trying to scare everyone away from the remaining half decent IMs?

What's with the 'pick a forward' agenda you're pushing, WAG. You trying to scare everyone away from the remaining half decent IMs?
Lol. I already have Ablett and Griffen. ;)

Just interested in our esteemed coaches' differing drafting strategies and who they rate over others. I've always gone for a balanced team and am yet to finish out of the top 3. It's only sheer bad luck which has prevented me from winning the last 3 premierships. :cool:

BTW my agenda is 'pick a forward or ruck', not just 'forwards'.

Lol. I already have Ablett and Griffen. ;)

Just interested in our esteemed coaches' differing drafting strategies and who they rate over others. I've always gone for a balanced team and am yet to finish out of the top 3. It's only sheer bad luck which has prevented me from winning the last 3 premierships. :cool:

BTW my agenda is 'pick a forward or ruck', not just 'forwards'.
Actually last year you bombed out in straight sets so you didn't finish in the top 3 after finals ;)

We could have been three day-time, three night-time LFFL champs. amos looks below his avatar, *, hang on, we are.

WAG told everyone they have to draft a ruck soon. Considering his LFFL success, I have decided to continue picking other positions :p
Don't steal my drafting strategy mate ;)

Pretty happy with my Brandon Ellis pick. Hes a gun.

And yes I may have taken Hooker a bit early but wanted a defender who takes marks snd gets good possesion stats and that what Hooker is so got him earlier incase he wasnt around at my next two picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back