LFFL Injury Replacement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're getting Dahlhaus mixed up with Libatore.
s**t I was that tired earlier?

I read that again thinking wtf was I thinking haha.

At least you knew what I meant even though I'd misread.

Correct, you can substitute :)

Same basket as Connors, which I believe ended up being "unfortunate but stupidity isn't an injury". You'll need to injure another player ;)
Yeah, guess who has both Liberatore and Connors...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ladyboys have called a press conference for later in the day. Rumours abound that a player is about to be delisted. Stay tuned for more................

..............and we're back. In news that will rock the LFFL to its rotten core, Nathan 'Blue Singlet' Bock has had his contract with the Ladyboys terminated, effective immediately. The word coming from the club is that it's primarily due to his soft as butter body. There were also rumours of a major falling out with coach WAG which have so far been vehemently denied by the club's spin doctor media manager.

Replacing Butterboy in the Ladyboys' 20 is 20 year old Patrick Karnezis. When asked about the new signing coach WAG had this to say, "We're still not sure if the kid is actually available, but we'll take him anyway. Apparently the kid goes ok!"

Dont follow anyone's team except for my own :D so if this is a wind up, forget my post. However, No, you cant just change players for lack of form of ultra patheticatability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back