Not injury, but the usual changes made for when new coaches are brought in:

The Jets who become the Heat make the following changes:

IN for OUT
Lindsay Thomas for Ian Callinan
Josh Jenkins for Daniel Gorringe
David Mackay for Andrew Krakman
Michael Hibberd for Mark Nicoski
Tory Dickson for Harry O'Brien

If any of them were already taken, let me know because wasn't sure about Jenkins or Mackay but don't think the others were taken.

If he's out for up to 8 weeks or indefinite than yes. Can't say I have newspaper clippings of every injured player on my wall as a sick twisted fantasy, so if you have any of the above figures, then yes.

Sad to get rid of one of my early picks...injury prone ****s

J grimes ruled out for 2-3 months with a broken collar bone. If we can we will replace him with jarred harbrow (gc)*

* - havent seen his name anywhere. Someone please tell me im not dreaming

Sad to get rid of one of my early picks...injury prone ****s

J grimes ruled out for 2-3 months with a broken collar bone. If we can we will replace him with jarred harbrow (gc)*

* - havent seen his name anywhere. Someone please tell me im not dreaming
I dunno, can't recall unless he was picked up when the Heat had their mix up. But otherwise he'd be free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they delist either of them, I'll pick one up and carry him over.
Like last year, they go straight to the draft. It's something we can investigate, but we made them go to the draft to stop teams out of contention picking up guns late in the season and then still getting an ultra high pick.
Pie 4 Life, how many carry overs are we having this year?

BTW amos, I'll trade you Cameron for the right price. ;)
I'm happy to take it to a vote, but it was three last year so I assumed it would be three this year, but I'm happy to hear a majority selection.

Another idea potentially is a mid year draft after the trade period (Round 13) in reverse draft order where people can delist non LTI players to pick up other players (including those on LTI's).
I'm all for this idea.

Fair go, Pie. Was only trying to cheat. My opinions on current issues;
1) Mid Season draft: No, coaches should have drafted for depth from the getgo. If you're feeling it now then *you and all the power to me and other non wasteful coaches as I claw my way back into contention with only one squad member not available this week (Chad Cornes who's eligible to be delisted anyway).
2) Carry overs: 4 weakens draft pool making off season a bit crappier so prefer 3, but hey if a lot want four, im not bothered because cant split about 5 anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back