LFFL - Number of carry-over players poll (amos' no minimum suggestion)

What is the minimum number of carryover players each LFFL team should have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I'd put amos' suggestion of having the minimum number of carry-over players abolished. Basically for the weaker teams, they might see it as a chance to take an opportunity to redraft a team, or just carry-over two players.

Logistically: 0 players (4 pre-draft picks), 1 player (3 pre-draft picks), 2 players (2 pre-draft pick), 3 players (1 pre-draft pick).

Just want to get some ideas/thoughts from the league and go with the majority :)

Will open the poll for four days.

I vote for abolishment. It gives teams who think they're crap a brand new start and more ownership over their team. Next time we hear "I've got the worst squad", we could then say, well you drafted every single one of them. Win/win. Plus, it adds a completely different stratgy to carry overs, eg, if I were managing Pie's, WAG's, sr20's and my own list, I would carry over completely different carries; two lists 1 player, 1 list two players, 1 list all 4. A no contest vote of abolishment.

Only new but 3 carry-overs seems to be something that makes the league what it is.
It's a minimum, Danoz. You could still carry 3 if you wanted. FWIW, the minimun was four last season and we changed it to three. The uniqueness of the game is positions and scoring system, not coarry overs. A no carry over limit allws to to keep four, which is over a third of your starting list, or n one, and gain four priority picks and draft your own brand new team. A min of zero and max of 4 is a no brainer for the fun and tactics of the game. Vote zero.

I can certainly see both sides. There is no wrong answer that's for sure but in this case I voted for no minimum carry-overs. Just adds more strategy to the end of season IMO.

I would say atleast one, I wouldn't be annoyed if it was none as some teams do need to rebuild, but I think atleast one keeps the team from feeling different ever year, I think once everyone gets a year to draft they will vary over 3 or more, if yiu can't do that after drafting from scratch then give up!

I vote to not carry over a few coaches!
You getting rid of me :mad: ;)

I don't really care about the minimum tbh. 1,2,3 whatever. Aslong as we can still hold 4 atleast

You getting rid of me :mad: ;)

I don't really care about the minimum tbh. 1,2,3 whatever. Aslong as we can still hold 4 atleast
this is why the poll is decieving. Im tipping most are like this and if this is the case, all 'don't cares' should be added to the zero min category.

Also, I plan on keeping 3 or 4, so my push on allowing coaches to carry zero and get priorities is just for the betterment of the game strategically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back