Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuntingFanatic

Senior List
Mar 1, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
From what I saw at the bulldogs in glimpses he impressed me. I thought he would have had more goals at that club, scored 68 from 64. Was he injury plagued last season? throughout his career there or just under performed? Strong grab on him and presents himself well. I think he could be one of those guys that rejuvenates his career at another club. Tipping the kid will kick 50+goals this season for his new adopted club the Navy Blues.

Liam Jones 50+ goals for the blues.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

I hope you mean the Northern Blues:thumbsu:

• Banned
lol well a bold prediction is bound to attract criticism and laughter but why not. Not many would have thought the likes of Jason Heatley, Winston Abraham, Matt Clape, Derek Hall, Kent Kingsley, Gunston etc would go on to be handy goal kickers at different clubs. Numerous others like Connell, Bell, Schofield to name a few had good careers after going elsewhere. He could be one of them.

Not sure about 50+ but would love somewhere around 40 but I don't think it will be that high either.

Even if he had potential to be a 50+ forward I'm not sure the Blues have the set up, quality or game style that will allow it. Just tooooo scrappy.
I think he'll at least snag 35 for you guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw at the bulldogs in glimpses he impressed me. I thought he would have had more goals at that club, scored 68 from 64. Was he injury plagued last season? throughout his career there or just under performed? Strong grab on him and presents himself well. I think he could be one of those guys that rejuvenates his career at another club. Tipping the kid will kick 50+goals this season for his new adopted club the Navy Blues.

If Liam Jones kicks 50 goals, I will shoot myself in the head. Bookmark this.

I thought best case scenario Jones kicks 30 this year.

Can't be serious OP?

zerg

Tipping the kid will kick 50+goals this season for his new adopted club the Navy Blues.

Oh gee you're so cool. You made me look really bad on the internet. What sick c--- you are. Let me simplify it for you seeing as though you have the mental intelligence of a 4 year old. At worst, he'll kick 35 goals. If he has a big year which I'm predicting, he'll get 50 or more.

You're so cool man. Such a smart, strong guy you are:cool:

zerg

Tipping the kid will kick 50+goals this season for his new adopted club the Navy Blues.

Oh gee you're so cool. You made me look really bad on the internet. What sick c--- you are. Let me simplify it for you seeing as though you have the mental intelligence of a 4 year old. At worst, he'll kick 35 goals. If he has a big year which I'm predicting, he'll get 50 or more.

You're so cool man. Such a smart, strong guy you are:cool:

No need to explain anything to me kid, i've got you well and truly sussed.

BTW, nice over reaction there, you will do well on BF :rolleyes:

I think you meant to title this thread "obscure players currently playing AFL football"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back