Liam Pickering

Remove this Banner Ad

This repugnant ar$ehole was just on Trade Radio and at his arrogant best trying to justify his greedy grab for cash.

We should not look at any kid tied to this female reproductive organ in future.

He is the most loathsome individual in footy...
He has just made it impossible for Boyd to show his face at the club again.

This repugnant ar$ehole was just on Trade Radio and at his arrogant best trying to justify his greedy grab for cash.

We should not look at any kid tied to this female reproductive organ in future.

He is the most loathsome individual in footy...
Its great when they want to come to your club isn't it, not so great when they want to leave.

Ward sure did leave for the history of GWS.

I thought Pickerings interview was very informative, says things how they are "no point having a player at GWS who wants to be at the Dogs and a player at the Dogs who wants to be at GWS".

He doesn't want to be there......you can choose to keep him because a contract is a contract but that's your call. It's not his fault you won't trade him. He will play next year for you and give his all i'm sure, but he wants out next year regardless.

You guys started all this.....you got Ward you've gone after Griffen, although it seems to me that you are not as keen on him as maybe he thought once it got a bit hot in the kitchen.

He doesn't want to be there......you can choose to keep him because a contract is a contract but that's your call. It's not his fault you won't trade him. He will play next year for you and give his all i'm sure, but he wants out next year regardless.

You guys started all this.....you got Ward you've gone after Griffen, although it seems to me that you are not as keen on him as maybe he thought once it got a bit hot in the kitchen.

Your been chasing Boyd and Patton hard all year, but if you want to keep painting a picture of being a victim them go ahead

Pickers doing his job really well then, earning his paycheck. If it's impossible for Boyd to show his face, please trade him!

Great news for doggies supporters but surely you guys will ban players from making him their managers now? He's screwed you guys over two years in a row.

Your been chasing Boyd and Patton hard all year, but if you want to keep painting a picture of being a victim them go ahead

What do expect us to do.....sit back and cop it from you guys. Of course we are going hard at your players....I'm sure quite a few clubs are. I get the feeling that it's your club that think it's a victim and I don't think you like copping a bit back. I just hope you don't leave Griffen swinging after the mayhem he's caused our footy club. If I was him I'd be a bit concerned about the lack of desperate desire to get a deal done.

Pickers doing his job really well, earning his paycheck.

Great news for doggies supporters but surely you guys will ban players from making him their managers now? He's screwed you guys over two years in a row.
Yeah he seems to have taken a set against us lol. Either way life go's on.

Fair deal would be Griffen and pick 6 for Boyd seeing Boyd will not be there in 2016. He could walk in PSD and GWS get nothing.
Just do the deal and everyone get over it.
The one thing I do concur with is that Pickers is an AHOLE of the biggest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A manager with half a brain would have shut up let Boyd see out his remaining year and this deal or others would still been on the table. All he has achieved is make Boyd's last year with us very uncomfortable. Will be no love from me when I see him in the neafl side all year.

What do expect us to do.....sit back and cop it from you guys. Of course we are going hard at your players....I'm sure quite a few clubs are. I get the feeling that it's your club that think it's a victim and I don't think you like copping a bit back. I just hope you don't leave Griffen swinging after the mayhem he's caused our footy club. If I was him I'd be a bit concerned about the lack of desperate desire to get a deal done.
At what point has GWS suggested they are not still seeking a trade for Griffen?

CEO David Matthews said: "With Ryan Griffen indicating he will seek a trade to the GIANTS, we are in discussions with the Western Bulldogs. We have been clear with them that despite any speculation or interest, Tom Boyd will not be traded under any circumstances.

"With pick four and potentially another high first round selection we are confident we are in a strong trade position as we enter the week."
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2014-10-13/giants-wont-trade-boyd

Last edited:
At what point has GWS suggested they are not still seeking a trade for Griffen?

[qupte]CEO David Matthews said: "With Ryan Griffen indicating he will seek a trade to the GIANTS, we are in discussions with the Western Bulldogs. We have been clear with them that despite any speculation or interest, Tom Boyd will not be traded under any circumstances.

"With pick four and potentially another high first round selection we are confident we are in a strong trade position as we enter the week."
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2014-10-13/giants-wont-trade-boyd[/QUOTE]

You have him on the back burner mate. Clearly you don't rate him highly enough to get it done. You seem more concerned with a deal involving Carlton and Jasch.

lot's of rhetoric about Boyd and first round picks. Ryan Griffen was a much loved player, our best player and our captain and he will instantly become your best player and yet you don't seem prepared to pay the price. Your club is full of bluff and bluster. You are disrespectful of Ryan Griffen and our club. It will not be forgotten by our supporters.

It's looking like we will have Griffen playing for us next year.

You have him on the back burner mate. Clearly you don't rate him highly enough to get it done. You seem more concerned with a deal involving Carlton and Jasch.

lot's of rhetoric about Boyd and first round picks. Ryan Griffen was a much loved player, our best player and our captain and he will instantly become your best player and yet you don't seem prepared to pay the price. Your club is full of bluff and bluster. You are disrespectful of Ryan Griffen and our club. It will not be forgotten by our supporters.

It's looking like we will have Griffen playing for us next year.
Or it could be because the result of the Jaksch trade is looked at being included for Griffen?
If the Bulldogs don't want pick 7 which we look like getting from Carlton, I'd happily take it to the draft...

It's looking like we will have Griffen playing for us next year.[/QUOTE]

Treloar and others are better than Griffen. Certainly more valuable and the maturing GWS list has forged its own leadership. Can't see the need for an old timer in Griffen who will not be there for GWS's first premiership!

Or it could be because the result of the Jaksch trade is looked at being included for Griffen?

If the Bulldogs don't want pick 7 which we look like getting from Carlton, I'd happily take it to the draft...

Ok so are you saying that your want to give us 4 and 7? That would be a fair deal. Respectful of the value of Griffen to your club. Bet you don't do it.

Ok so are you saying that your want to give us 4 and 7? That would be a fair deal. Respectful of the value of Griffen to your club. Bet you don't do it.

It might be 4 and 7 but that might require a bit more from the Dogs. It's always a back and forth trying to get a deal that both sides see as fair. Obviously Griffen is rated very highly by the Bulldogs and will want something extraordinary in return, however GWS is looking at a number of factors and thinking his value shouldn't be as high as maybe the Dogs want.

Treloar and others are better than Griffen. Certainly more valuable and the maturing GWS list has forged its own leadership. Can't see the need for an old timer in Griffen who will not be there for GWS's first premiership!

lol.....amazing post. your current captain and best player is Ward....you developed him did you. Where did you rob him from I wonder? If Griffen is so crap why do you want him at all. If and I say if, he ends up at GWS, you will soon see how good Griffen is. I suspect you have no idea how good he is. Most people had no idea how good Ward was....we knew. We knew he was better than Scully......just go back to see the post from the time.

Once again you don't respect Griffen...I hope he knows it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back