Lies in the EFC drug saga we can comfortably put to rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
Dean Wallis’ vial Thymomodulin photo casts doubt in ASADA case against Essendon 34
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...inst-essendon-34/story-fnp04d70-1227126194127

194045-5be8b17a-6e2c-11e4-ae84-798920b22a79.jpg

I think the level of comfort on this one is now off the scales.

Dean Wallis’ vial Thymomodulin photo casts doubt in ASADA case against Essendon 34
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...inst-essendon-34/story-fnp04d70-1227126194127

194045-5be8b17a-6e2c-11e4-ae84-798920b22a79.jpg

I think the level of comfort on this one is now off the scales.
I'm devestated.

As a deflectionary tactic, it worked beautifully though, kept us here on the HTB entertained for months.

I still think the worn folds were it's charm - it was cherished, held dear to someone. To think that they had such an attachment to it that they would have folded it up, tucked it away in a safe place and quite possibly, carried it with them for a year or more, pulling it out for a brief reverie, seeking solace in the reconfirmation, that this one, single photo-of-a-photo could bring them!

ASADA omitted James Hird's drug testimony from report
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...mony-from-report/story-fnca0u4y-1226702422158

No! Not the the headline. This bit here:

Robinson suggested he [Hird] try Melatonin, a readily available hormone used to treat sleeping disorders and migraines.

One day when Hird had run out of sleeping pills and club doctor Bruce Reid was not around, Robinson showed Hird how to self-inject the drug. Hird would later tell Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority investigators he slept the next six nights as well as he ever has. The problem was his skin turned an unnatural colour and became acutely sun-sensitive. Hird threw the rest of the bottle away.

I hope this one doesn't need explaining. But anyway: melatonin comes in pill form, not vials. Even when imported from dodgy sources. It's prescription, so Robinson couldn't supply it. It most definitely doesn't make your skin go an unnatural colour.

Put this one to sleep, boys.

Amanda Crameri has stated that she researched Thymosin when her son took it and, concluding it was thymomodulin based on the information provided by Dank, was comfortable with her son taking it.

Calling her a liar?

Truth and Lies... what this is all about.

The truth will probably never come out and some will be very happy of that.

A virtual Houdini act this one.

All that PR spin and cash for comment seems to have been money well spent.

Some want to move on and this to go away. I bet they do.

Unless there is a way to find truth from the frozen samples then this will be another OJ case.

Amanda Crameri has stated that she researched Thymosin when her son took it and, concluding it was thymomodulin based on the information provided by Dank, was comfortable with her son taking it.

Calling her a liar?

No. But given she isn't a molecular chemist or pharmacist (as far as I know) and given her information is based on what was given to her by Dank, there's a good chance her conclusion is based on flawed data.

By the way, if it was thymomodulin that was administered, all Essendon needs to do is produce the records showing this is what was administered and the whole thing is over.

The case that tb4 was at essendon breaks down before you even start to look at whether it got to the club.

The tribunal didn't even bother with that bit because the rest of the case was so s**t.

How are you guys so sure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling her a liar?
If he actually took the form home, and researched it, they would have realised that thymosin is not a drug and should have asked for more information. This story has more holes in it than the EFC players' combined bellies.

Calling her a liar?

Hard to say, I have no idea how clever she is and can't comment on her research abilities.

I hope this one doesn't need explaining. But anyway: melatonin comes in pill form, not vials. Even when imported from dodgy sources. It's prescription, so Robinson couldn't supply it. It most definitely doesn't make your skin go an unnatural colour.

Hang on, you can buy Melatonin readily from overseas as it is sold without prescription in America. It comes in capsule form, so technically you could inject it if you disolve the powder in the capsules in dilutent first, although I don't know why you would want to.

Anyway, wasn't the drug in question Melanotan? Quite different to Melatonin.

Hang on, you can buy Melatonin readily from overseas as it is sold without prescription in America. It comes in capsule form, so technically you could inject it if you disolve the powder in the capsules in dilutent first, although I don't know why you would want to.

Anyway, wasn't the drug in question Melanotan? Quite different to Melatonin.
Yes. Not injectable. And no, won't change your skin color. Melatonan II does that.

Calling her a liar?
I'm not even calling Chip a liar. He is repeating a lie. He is either gullible, or mislead. But yes, Amanda seems to have repeated an untruth. Add it to the list. Definitely. Dank, you say?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...mony-from-report/story-fnca0u4y-1226702422158

No! Not the the headline. This bit here:

Nah - I'm keeping the ones I like. Likely doesn't come into that. And I always enjoyed this particular rumour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back