Science/Environment Life on Mars about to be announced?

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be liquid water.

If it were life they wouldn't have kept it quiet this long

If there is alien life you can be sure they won't go announcing it as son as they find it.

Flowing water is also my bet.

They may well already have discovered life up there and are now working out how to get it back here so it can be studied ... and possibly militarised.

Dont kill my buzz man.

;)

Water alone cant be that big a deal can it? H2O is already known to exist on other planets aint it?

Im praying for water with a teeny little life bacteria in it.
Life....would be extremely awesome......
I hope you're right.
Seems like a lot of hype for some vasser.

If there is alien life you can be sure they won't go announcing it as son as they find it.

Flowing water is also my bet.

They may well already have discovered life up there and are now working out how to get it back here so it can be studied ... and possibly militarised.
Apparently they are 11 foot tall and extremely agile, so once we get them here they will all be a bit like Tony Liberatore. Militarise that....

Ice%20Warrior.jpg

They confirmed that liquid water streams exists on Mars with salts that lower its freezing point and vaporisation rate. They expand in Summer and contract in Winter. Therefore life potentially exists.

If there are alien microbes, imagine how they can be used to take down ISIS. :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send Hawthorn there.
They've done all they can on this planet.
;)

Christ on a bike http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/rush-limbaugh-mars-leftist-plot-214179
“OK so there's flowing water on Mars. Yip yip yip yahoo. Hey, you know me, I'm science 101, big time guy, tech advance it, you know it, I'm all in. But, NASA has been corrupted by the current regime,” Limbaugh said on his show, according to Media Matters. “Don't know how long it's going to take, but this news that there is flowing water on Mars is somehow going to find its way into a technique to advance the leftist agenda.”

and with this announcement we can be sure where the 2020 rover will be headed, unlike previous rovers this ones equipped with a fairly serious drilling module.

the best part if these streaks occur around the equilateral zone, which is great because one of the reasons we haven't explored the poles with any of the previous rovers is they can't operate in the frigid temps.

now they have sites they can reasonably expect to reach.

It's a god-awful small affair...

quite the opposite boring to those without a passion for science or space exploration perhaps. but by no means a small affair.

allow me to put it in ways you might understand, this is to space, what Justin beaver is to 14yr old girls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back