Life Tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

You know the things you tell your mates or perhaps just keep to yourself that can help you out in certain situations. It could be simply filling petrol up to a 2c discount, or even as simple as holding down the 'close door' button in the elevator whilst selecting your floor to make you go straight there.

Years ago I saw a thread like this in here but wasn't able to find it.

Anyone have any other tips for a slightly better life ;)?

CBF doing dishes?

Put cling wrap over inside of the bowl.

Do it when I have cereal/ice cream and I can't be arsed cleaning it.

#ivejustshatteredyourworld

Make this man Prime Minister!

CBF doing dishes?

Saw that on Facebook! Keen to try

You know the things you tell your mates or perhaps just keep to yourself that can help you out in certain situations. It could be simply filling petrol up to a 2c discount, or even as simple as holding down the 'close door' button in the elevator whilst selecting your floor to make you go straight there.

Does this actually work?

c4NIo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting earwax on a cold sore the moment you feel it coming on will stop it dead in its tracks. As is most often the case with medical treatments, the earlier you apply this method, the better chances you have of treatment. I have used this twice now. First time I took too long to apply the earwax but it did help the sore go down. Second time (last week), after huge stress, I could feel the tingle and applied it straight away.

No cold sore ever popped up.

CBF doing dishes?

... I'm never doing dishes again.

Putting earwax on a cold sore the moment you feel it coming on will stop it dead in its tracks. As is most often the case with medical treatments, the earlier you apply this method, the better chances you have of treatment. I have used this twice now. First time I took too long to apply the earwax but it did help the sore go down. Second time (last week), after huge stress, I could feel the tingle and applied it straight away.

No cold sore ever popped up.

Get coldsore tingle, put earwax on lip to stop it. Feels good. Decide to go out on the town. Meet hot chick, she agrees to come back to your place. Things are going well and she moves in for the kiss, gets a mouth full of earwax and runs far away. Left with blue balls and earwax lips. But no coldsores.

Never completely fill your car with petrol. Always use a preset amount ($10, $20, $50 etc). The pump will cut out but there will still be petrol in the hose. Keep the pump open, lift the hose up and let gravity do its magic.

From my testing, this seems to work better at 7-11s and not as well at Shell stations.

Get coldsore tingle, put earwax on lip to stop it. Feels good. Decide to go out on the town. Meet hot chick, she agrees to come back to your place. Things are going well and she moves in for the kiss, gets a mouth full of earwax and runs far away. Left with blue balls and earwax lips. But no coldsores.
All you have to do is apply it, let it rest for minute or two, then clean it.

Well * me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back