Geelong
Other Teams
Lakers
Lonergan-150-Rd5 v Richmond-MCG
SJ-250-Rd18 v Lions-SS
Selwood-200-Rd17 v GWS-SO
Hawkins-150-RD3 v GC-SS
Enright-300-Rd12 v Demons-SS

Of course, it's based on the presumption they play all games. Enright & Selwood most at risk of change.
There are a couple of possible/likely 50 gamers (Murdoch, Blicavs and GHS) and Rivers will possibly get to 200 (on 182 atm), but they don't really have the emotional cache the ones above have imo.
Absolute long-shot...Stokes could get to 250 if he plays all 22 games and 3 finals!

Last edited:
Selwood is actually due to play his 200th in round 17 against GWS at SO and SJ's 250th isn't due until the following week against Brisbane at KP.

That's of course if they play every match up until that point.

You didn't factor in the round 13 bye.;)

EDIT: You have the opponent correct, just not the round.

Selwood is actually due to play his 200th in round 17 against GWS at SO and SJ's 250th isn't due until the following week against Brisbane at KP.

So has the stock standard SJ suspension been factored in?;)

******* hell time flies, Selwood 200 games already.

Yes...sorry about that! The Opponents and locations ARE correct, just the Round number was wrong. I had allowed for the Rd 13 bye but not numerically. Fixed.

Just some fantastic names in there for the milestones list this year.

Notwithstanding how difficult it is to accurately predict the week that such milestones are achieved, the list above would be a really good outcome.

Toma, SJ and Corza to all salute at KP.:thumbsu:

And Domsy to be recognised in a big match at the 'G.:thumbsu:

Maybe the skipper could be persuaded to have a week off during the year so that it's a massive celebration for him and SJ against the Lions at the Cattery?

Good luck to the person who wants to actually present that idea to him, of course. :eek:;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to believe Selwood will notch 200 in 2015
200 games with probably 80% of them wins... what a star.

Boris reaching 300 is going to be awesome. Can't wait to celebrate the man's career on the day. I hope Selwood makes it to 300 games too before he retires.

Boris and 300 will be huge. Massive event for him, the club and the supporters.

Sel getting 200 will be too.

And Domsy at 150 is no mean feat either.

Should be a good year for those that like these events.

Go Catters

******* hell time flies, Selwood 200 games already.
I'd say that Selwood has flown towards 200

But he has hardly missed a game since he was drafted *touch wood*
Phenomenal player and phenomenal effort

And will go down as one of our greatest when he eventually hangs up his boots

The pace with which he should reach the milestone [touchwood] I think Nankervis' games record could finally fall.

And will go down as one of our greatest when he eventually hangs up his boots
He is great, do you have him above Jim who apart from Simon Black is the only 3 time premiership player with a Brownlow and a Norm Smith? Shows how blessed with talent we've been!

not showing up was what happened against Hawthorn in this years qualifying final.
At least we had the game for taking right up until midway through the final term in Chappy's 250th.
We showed up against Hawthorn. We were just men short and then cruelled further by injury in the first half and couldn't match it with them. Not showing up is what I would call the first quarter against North the week later.

Boris and 300 will be huge. Massive event for him, the club and the supporters.

Sel getting 200 will be too.

And Domsy at 150 is no mean feat either.

Should be a good year for those that like these events.

Go Catters
Hope they are all on different days and all interstate- 3 wins already- we always win big milestone games.

He is great, do you have him above Jim who apart from Simon Black is the only 3 time premiership player with a Brownlow and a Norm Smith? Shows how blessed with talent we've been!
No. Jimmy is one of my all time favourites. May not have been as consistent as Joel, but a big occasion man and one of the greatest team first players.

We have been blessed with serious talent over the past decade, a bit like the Australian cricket teams under Taylor and Waugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back