Lions investigate Brendan Fevola complaint

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a conversation with the man who now informs me that Fev will now stay as it has emerged that the woman involved is a 'troublemaker'. Whether Fev did or didnt do anything inappropriate he is being taken for a ride by this whole process and although he isnt mr popular in brisbane - will continue on.

Sorry for the now inaccurate post but trying to keep people in the loop

Nothing like having a bob each way.

I had a conversation with the man who now informs me that Fev will now stay as it has emerged that the woman involved is a 'troublemaker'. Whether Fev did or didnt do anything inappropriate he is being taken for a ride by this whole process and although he isnt mr popular in brisbane - will continue on.

gtfo.gif

Cred for coming back and owning up, but I'm not sure your source can be relied on for much.

Up to 4 hours. ;)

Just on that, sounds like a dodgy inference to me. He may have been at the cop shop for 4 hours, but that's no real proof. Could have been 10 minutes for all Tony Sheahan knows.

umm..most police interviews take a few hours...more if you are a main witness. Sewood gets interview for 4 hrs or so,,,to be expected

Fevola didn't get charged...

14:28 06Oct10 AAP-No charge against Fevola
BRISBANE, Oct 6 AAP - AFL star Brendon Fevola will not be charged by Queensland
police over allegedly exposing himself to a woman last month.

The 29-year-old Brisbane player has strenuously denied exposing himself to the
woman at the non-club sanctioned event on September 4.

"Queensland police service has today determined that there is insufficient
evidence to charge any person in relation to a complaint of an indecent act at
Wakerley on 4th of September," a police spokesman told AAP.

MORE ahe/was

For Related News, Double Click on one of these codes:[AAP] [AAPG] [AUP] [ASIA] [AU] [CLJ] [CRIM] [GEN] [PIL] [LEN]
Wednesday, 06 October 2010 14:28:03AAP [nAAp04899a] {EN}ENDS

Wonder what the Lions will do...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back