Lions merchandise info/questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on mine, ordered last Tuesday, hopefully arrives early next week as I've worn my training singlet for 9 days straight anticipating I'd already have another one. Not sure how many more days it's got left in it before a wash.

I liked the ones JJ and Browny were sporting. Will definitely pick one up.

I totally agree. It was aesthetically pleasing to the eye and its simple design gives a greater sense of professionalism within our club. It's far better than our 2015 polo which featured that 'eye sore' national storage logo.

Members merchandise pack suggests this seasons polos are maroon and white - would much rather one the two #16s were wearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if anyone knows about where I could get one of these guernseys.
I reckon they look terrific and it's just about the only one I'm missing from my collection.

2965b272e84ce585fd47fa78e7e45783

According to Fox Sports Brisbane ranked second in jumper sales for 2015 with only Adelaide ahead:

1st Adelaide home
2nd Brisbane home
3rd Essendon home
4th North Home
5th Tigers Home

According to Fox Sports Brisbane ranked second in jumper sales for 2015 with only Adelaide ahead:

1st Adelaide home
2nd Brisbane home
3rd Essendon home
4th North Home
5th Tigers Home

Nice to see us high up on some rankings!

1st Adelaide home
2nd Brisbane home
3rd Essendon home
4th North Home
5th Tigers Home
That stat is from the AFL shop. Not sure if it includes the clubs own shops or not which would skew the results.

Like the BLK stuff but gee their sizing has me totally befuddled - have spent just as much sending it back to exchange for a different size as I have saved in the past couple of years. Last season, based on their size charts, I purchased an XL training singlet along with an XL media polo - the polo was fine but the singlet was well too tight so sent it back and exchanged for a 3XL :rolleyes: just to make sure (fits well). Next purchase was a basketball singlet, went the 3XL to match the training singlet but it ended up way too big so ended up exchanging it for an XL which fits nicely. Latest purchase was the 2016 hoodie - went with the 2XL (same size as my 2014 one) but I was swimming in it so sent it back and exchanged for a large which fits perfectly. So I've got a combination of L, XL and 3XL.

Anyone thinking of a hoodie get a size smaller than your normally wear. Anyone thinking of a polo go your normal size. Anyone thinking of the basketball single go your normal size. Anyone thinking of a training singlet go two more sizes up.

Anyone thinking of a hoodie get a size smaller than your normally wear.
BLK kindly stuffed this up for me - ordered a large, they gave me a hoodie with medium on the jumper and large on the tag... fits alright in the end

Got my stuff today - all good except they gave me a hoodie with medium on the jumper but large on the tag... Time to test out how good their return process is I guess?
Hah right, there it is... their return process sucked - ignored all 3 emails before I gave up and accepted my hoodie being slightly short

Picked up a great find at the Lions shop at the Eagles game. They have put out a box set of 6 classic Lions matches. I thought I got an unbelievably good price at just under $50, minus 15% members discount. But they are actually now 'pre-selling' them in the online store for $40 (not that I care, the Club can have the extra money I paid and I got to start watching some of the games while on holidays).

Anyway the games are:
- 1999 semi final vs the Bulldogs
- 2001 'If it bleeds' game vs Essendon
- 2003 first FFC jumper game vs the Pies at the MCG
- 2008 huge come from behind win over Port
- 2009 final against Carlton
- and 2013 miracle on grass vs Geelong

It just seems like one of the best deals of all time. I recommend everyone jump on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back