Resource Lions ultras stickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: Not AFL or club endorsed

Anyone who was walking around the 'Gabba streets after the Australia v India ODI a few weeks ago, been to the Byron Bay main street recently, any random suburb in South East Queensland or any random town in Northern New South Wales may have seen these stickers around lately, declaring my love of the Lions and hatred of the scum...

lovethelionshatethepiesbyronlightower.png
Byron Bay light tower, just one of the many locations this sticker is proudly displayed...

rsz_lovethelionshatethepiesgabba.png
And of course there's plenty of stickers on display around the 'Gabba now as well.

These stickers are now available for sale. 100% of proceeds from these sticker sales will go towards funding my Lions interstate away trips for this season (such as flights, accom, match tickets etc.) and possibly producing more stickers depending on demand and how many of these I stick around Perth/Melbourne/Adelaide streets on my trips this upcoming season. Should there be funds remaining from this, they will be used on next year's interstate away trips.

Postage is included in the price for all Australian addresses/PO boxes etc., for overseas addresses add an extra $1 to the cost.

There are two designs available for purchase, pictured below

lovethelionshatethepiesmaroonandblue.png
"Maroon and blue", 50mm x 50mm

lovethelionshatethepiesclash.png
"The clash design", 60mm x 60mm (Note: Fairly limited stock remaining)

Prices of both stickers designs will be the same, as listed below:
1 sticker: $5
2 stickers: $9
3 stickers: $12
4 stickers: $15
5 stickers: $18
6 stickers: $20
10 stickers: $26
15 stickers: $32
25 stickers: $39
40 stickers: $49
70 stickers: $64
100 stickers: $79
(Yes, you can mix and match designs if you buy more than one)

These stickers are perfect to display right next to your car alongside your membership sticker or to stickerbomb busy streets/landmarks with lots of pedestrian traffic.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these stickers, inbox me with an e-mail address and either mailing address or PO Box. I am new to online selling so I am still trying to figure out how to use paypal as well (not keen to put up bank details with my real name online).

Also these are the interstate away games I am planning on doing (booked/unbooked status as of 26/1):
Rd 1: West Coast (flights and accom booked, match ticket not booked)
Rd 3: Geelong (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 7: Port Adelaide (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 9: Melbourne (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 11: Carlton (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 18: Essendon (nothing booked as yet)
Rd 23: St Kilda (nothing booked as yet, will wait til mid year to book flights)

Also I am intending to get stickers made that is purely about my love of the Lions and not my hatred of the scum.

Last edited:

Pretty sure stickers on heritage buildings like the lighthouse precinct is pretty strongly frowned upon...
yeah not the classiest or most appropriate place for such a sticker I would think

Pretty sure stickers on heritage buildings like the lighthouse precinct is pretty strongly frowned upon...
I didn't stick any on the actual tower itself, but did put a few around the precinct, stickerbombing is a very common thing around Byron and there was already a lot of stickers around the precinct before I was there.

I generally have a rule I stick on poles, back of road signs, beach signs or anywhere where there are already a lot of stickers on

I wouldn't stick it inside a shopping centre, other people's cars or anything that is private property.

I generally have a rule I stick on poles, back of road signs, beach signs or anywhere where there are already a lot of stickers on

I wouldn't stick it inside a shopping centre, other people's cars or anything that is private property.
Graffiti on government property? Not a fan.

I don't really like them. Someone might think these are endorsed club products, seeing as it uses a logo that appears on the front of the jumper. And I think they're a bit childish. The club might not be all that happy with their brand being used unofficially in this way, if they found out about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always liked stickering and stenciling as forms of public expression. Because it is usually done to government or other public property it is essentially ephemeral and there is a beauty in well executed designs that may last for weeks or days. I like the idea here but see other's points about execution and concerns about the impact it could have on Club image at a time we really don't need bad publicity.
Still, I DO so dislike the Pies.

Not sure if legal.
About as legal as those garage sale or missing dogs posters, or those skateboard/political stuff.

Personally I think acknowledging any other team as part of pumping up your own is giving them far too much credit. Indifference is the real insult.
Flinging crap at rival clubs is good fun though ;) Also I would be interested to see reactions from Suns fans when I get around to sticking these outside Carrara Oval.

I am looking to get stickers that are non-scum related produced though. I was intending to get this with a transparent background produced but the cost would've been too expensive to get mass produced

logo_brisbane_lions_mock2_192.png
I don't really like them. Someone might think these are endorsed club products, seeing as it uses a logo that appears on the front of the jumper. And I think they're a bit childish. The club might not be all that happy with their brand being used unofficially in this way, if they found out about it.
They're meant to be childish ;) No-one will mistake it as an official club product and the Lion used on the stickers are actually different to the ones on the jumper

I've always liked stickering and stenciling as forms of public expression. Because it is usually done to government or other public property it is essentially ephemeral and there is a beauty in well executed designs that may last for weeks or days. I like the idea here but see other's points about execution and concerns about the impact it could have on Club image at a time we really don't need bad publicity.
Still, I DO so dislike the Pies.
I personally wouldn't consider it bad publicity, if anything it would be good, shows there's still plenty of passion for the Lions despite having our worst season in this millennium. And that the Lions/scum rivalry is well and alive (especially if Eddie has a sook about it).

No-one will mistake it as an official club product and the Lion used on the stickers are actually different to the ones on the jumper

Are you sure? They look very similar, even down to the number of toes on each foot.

54259-brisbane-lions-2016-mens-on-field-home-guernsey-740.png

Are you sure? They look very similar, even down to the number of toes on each foot.

Yeah I suspect the casual observer won't notice a difference which is a problem for me. Perhaps you need to add a little disclaimer! (Not AFL or club endorsed etc...)

They look similar but the back 3 feet of the lion on my sticker is even while the back two feet on the lion on the jumper is lopsided and there is a hump as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back