Preview Lions v Split round

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news: Angus Johnston has asked if he could be given a lap of honour tomorrow for his services to the club and Hammo would like to join him for his services to AFL journalism in Brisbane. The club has asked bigfooty posters to vote on this.

Reminds me of this.

Split rounds are bad enough but what an underwhelming weekend of footy, AFL couldn't have made a worse weekend if they tried: Saints v Freo, Giants v Cats and Power vs Demons. Can anyone say they're optimistic that any of those games won't be awful?

Hah - my regular footy watching mates lost vs the split round. Were seen on Facebook hawking their tickets for the game 'tonight' to friends and family on Facebook because they couldn't go due to a 50th. Possibly my friend's mum and dad are now standing outside The Gabba wondering when the game is going to start.

Split rounds are bad enough but what an underwhelming weekend of footy, AFL couldn't have made a worse weekend if they tried: Saints v Freo, Giants v Cats and Power vs Demons. Can anyone say they're optimistic that any of those games won't be awful?
Agree, but first two results have said otherwise and stuffed footy tipping in the process;)

I notice Craig Lambert has been listed on the bench the last three games we have played Vs Bye and Split Round. One more game and his kids will be eligible for F/S bidding for this years draft. Hmmm. Hard choice for us... Clyton, Roos and couple Lamberts.

I wasn't able to watch the game but is it true When Angus Johnstone did his lap of honour at half time there were rotten tomatoes thrown?

Also what did Hammo say about the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing about how the lions played either. Only info you get is lions had the bye. Typical Vic centric media

Yep.

No recognition of the Lions at all......just a lot of wailing and moaning about how badly The Split Round played and how they must have gone into the game overconfident.

w***ers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back