Review Lions v Suns.

Remove this Banner Ad

The only decent player on the field is Aaron Hall. Everyone else needs a ******* belting

Are you @ the game Experimental..? Seems to me May has done a good job & so have others in patches..
Yeah mate I'm sitting upper tier behind the goals at the Suns end. Not very happy lol

Suns can't win a premiership with Guy McKenna as Head Coach

It's time for the decision makers at the Suns to earn their money and make the call.

Have the Suns been told not mark and only to punch the ball away? This is pathetic.

What happened to Dixon? He disappeared in the first quarter or something and nobody around me knows what happened.

Who's injured themselves this game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns need a coach who knows how to win a premiership

not a development coach

What happened to Dixon? He disappeared in the first quarter or something and nobody around me knows what happened.

Who's injured themselves this game?
Subbed out very early with an ankle.

Bull Stanley been our hero today. Bless him.

McKenna putting 3 extra back to prevent the margin getting bigger.

Translate

McKenna putting 3 extra back to save his own ass.

McKenna has put on a flood

Why ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cat fan here too....what's happened to Harley Bennell? Played the most electrifying game i've seen since Peter Matera in the 1992 GF in his game against Geelong a few weeks ago, but he's almost unsighted now. Is he injured, or otherwise carrying something?

Got nothing else to lose. Can't blame the coach for lack of effort.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
If you think McKenna has no responsibility in the worst performance in the clubs history
you are not paying close attention

Cat fan here too....what's happened to Harley Bennell? Played the most electrifying game i've seen since Peter Matera in the 1992 GF in his game against Geelong a few weeks ago, but he's almost unsighted now. Is he injured, or otherwise carrying something?
He's a bit like that, puts on a clinic then disappears for a spell

Subbed out very early with an ankle.

Bull Stanley been our hero today. Bless him.
Broughts & Harbs tried hard too. Older players have definitely stood up, that in itself is significant.. the younger players (limited game time) who looked ok to me were Sexton, Martin, Lemmons & Cameron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back