List Mgmt. List Management - 2015 Contract News

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't remember any of those players being sacked by their clubs for behavioural reasons.
I may be misreading your post, which seemed to be saying clubs only get rid of good players if they have broken the law. But regardless, GAblett was definitely got rid by Hawthorn due to behavioural reasons.

I may be misreading your post, which seemed to be saying clubs only get rid of good players if they have broken the law.

This entire conversation is in the context of discussing the "no dickheads policy", so it shouldn't be too hard to infer what I meant.

Ablett was sacked from Hawthorn for repeatedly not turning up to training. That's a bit different than enforcing a "no dickheads policy". He simply wasn't doing his job.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us tilt at Jack R

I wonder if that might happen this year.

Obviously contracted until next but the way the league is going teams may be inclined to make a with a player they think they're going to lose to FA the year following anyway. Seems FA Compo is going out the door so is a distinct possibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if that might happen this year.

Obviously contracted until next but the way the league is going teams may be inclined to make a with a player they think they're going to lose to FA the year following anyway. Seems FA Compo is going out the door so is a distinct possibility.

I like the idea of Pav playing one more year, and then getting Reiwoldt as a free agent.

IMO we should try and trade for him before he becomes a free agent to keep every other club at bay. I don't have the answer who to trade though.:confused:

It's pretty unlikely that Richmond want to trade since they will still get a compensation pick (if he did leave) in 2016, and in the case of Reiwoldt that's likely to be a top 10 pick.

It's pretty unlikely that Richmond want to trade since they will still get a compensation pick (if he did leave) in 2016, and in the case of Reiwoldt that's likely to be a top 10 pick.

Yeh I agree but if Richmond have a crap year and we could entice him to leave for money and the chance of playing in team capable of premiership success I think he would be a great get. Also tempt him with the thought of playing with Fyfe, Mundy, Walters etc could do the job.

Yeh I agree but if Richmond have a crap year and we could entice him to leave for money and the chance of playing in team capable of premiership success I think he would be a great get. Also tempt him with the thought of playing with Fyfe, Mundy, Walters etc could do the job.
Plus we move into state of the art training facilities in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back