Little things you do just to be a dick

Remove this Banner Ad

You're a prick. I work at a Kmart and have to put up with little shits doing stuff like this and playing with those dumb squeaky dog toys.

I worked at Hoyts and a couple of times had to put down all the arm rests in a cinema, cause little shits put them all up.

You are the definition of scum if any of it is true. Thankfully I think it is more of a cry of "Somebody look at me and like my posts" rather than you doing any of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate works at the local KMart (24 hr) while he's finishing uni.

They had received a new delivery of bean-bag bean-bags. 8 of the big bags, crammed into a spot on the shelf so tight you have to wrestle one out.

In the same aisle, they keep other craft items, such as stanley knives.

You can probably work out the rest.

If I'm catching a cab anywhere and they don't let me bring my beer into their cab I'll pretend to put it in the bin and sneak it in. I will then either pour half of it on the carpet before I leave or pour it into the pocket behind the seat where the Melways is. I'll leave the bottle there too. I'll also slag on the back of his seat and drop my guts heaps.

When I read your posts in this thread, I imagine your avatar doing all of this dickishness.

You are the definition of scum if any of it is true. Thankfully I think it is more of a cry of "Somebody look at me and like my posts" rather than you doing any of it.
You'd be surprised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back