1. See 8 of the best Greyhounds in the country race for glory in the 2014 Sky Racing TOP GUN. Hit The Meadows to see all the action on Saturday Night October 25.

2. How do I... ?

Hit http://www.bigfooty.com/howto to find out how to change your user name, delete your account, post a new thread, post pictures and videos and much more.

Suggestion live score update headder?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements' started by WowsersTrousers, Apr 10, 2012.

Put it out there
  1. WowsersTrousers

WowsersTrousers Suspended

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    any chance of getting a live score update hedder, similar to afl.com.au's, but one which is actually updated relatively live...?

or does the afl own this content/information, similar to the way conix owns train time table information...?

its just annoying always loading the afl page when ive got a bad connection on my phone, because its such a heavy sight... and i think a weekly scores header would fit nicely in with the BF site...

just a thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Chief

Chief Business Time

Carlton
    Other teams:
    I'd like to do a live scores page for phones - something light. But live scores cost money and we seem to have somehow wound up with a distinct lack of competition in the provision of these.
  3. Quivorir

Quivorir Shaun Atley's #1 Fan

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    LA Lakers, Repsol Honda, Seahawks
    Id prefer not to have it as a header - I still like to browse the non football parts of BF during games without risk of seeing the score.
  4. Matt121

Matt121 Team Captain

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Well maybe we can do it in each AFL team forum.
  5. Easty

Easty Custom Title

Western Bulldogs
    Other teams:
    Gold City Royals & Northern Phoenix
    Probably a waste of money then, especially if it'd only be for phones. The AFL app is free on the android and supplies live player statistics as well, so anyone who has this app would just stick to using that over the BigFooty one.
  6. red+black

red+black Norm Smith Medallist

Essendon
    Other teams:
    Liverpool, Melbourne Storm
    Dude, I hope you have the SportsMate app rather than the inferior Telstra one.
  7. Easty

Easty Custom Title

Western Bulldogs
    Other teams:
    Gold City Royals & Northern Phoenix
    I have both.

Just figured the general unaware user would just go with the AFL one... having live stats (when they work) is nice though.