Lloyd and Sumich may be gone

Remove this Banner Ad

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-hagdorn-hagdorn-fdb7e7.jpg

Read it again. Sir Alex Ferguson says hai. Age is irrelevant.

But you said "Sumich is too old? Which suggests that you didn't read.

Sir Alex Ferguson is an old fart. I understand that. But to suggest that in many years time, Sumich will still be the best person to take on the role, is short sighted to say the least.

And I read "hai", which is frankly embarrassing.

Make no mistake. Lloyd is a massive loss. Those claiming he's not have no idea - seriously no idea. **** off Collingwood.

Sumich would be too. It's easy to take the piss out of him for some but he is the natural choice when Lyon decides to call it a day.
Sumich
Not in My Life Time thankyou .

There are better choices and smarter coaches .Peter German for 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suma deserves a crack finally at the big time,I do understand your concerns about losing such a quality assistant&person of course.In saying this I hope 2015 is finally the year for the Dockers to get that elusive flag;).

Lloyd would be a big loss however I'm sure Freo would have already organised a clear plan on who to draft as well as an order of players on a need basis plus next best available etc

I actually don't think it will matter too much this draft however it would be hard to find a better recruiter for next season.

Chris25 should apply :)

So Lloyd is already gone? Do you have the reference? Which one, by the way?

Sumich will be too old by the time Lyon decides to call it a day. His kids are young. If he is like most people (including coaches) he will want to coach until they have finished their education. I agree he would be a loss, particularly this close to preseason.

Suma's oldest has already finished high school. She works at the same part-time job as my son and they're quite good mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back