Discussion Local Football Guernseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a white version of their seniors home jumper.
Ah yes, you are right. Probably should have done a google search. The other jumper (with the flames) is the bad one.

Trying to figure out who they'd use the clash jumper against to. Keilor Park would be the obvious one, they would have had an issue last year. I doubt it's just because of the Northern Saints relegation.

$10 per jumper will be cash cow

Every dollar helps around local clubs. 66 blokes having to buy another jumper means more money in. I don't know how much they're spending on players, but Div 2 footy couldn't be too much surely. I'd assume that'd be helping pay for about a week or two of match payments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every dollar helps around local clubs. 66 blokes having to buy another jumper means more money in. I don't know how much they're spending on players, but Div 2 footy couldn't be too much surely. I'd assume that'd be helping pay for about a week or two of match payments.

I find it bizzare that players have to buy their own guernsey!

Hear are four that I have done of local football clubs.

Emmaus St. Leo's Old Collegian FC - VAFA
qoPGdyc.jpg

Blackburn FC - EFL
vwyLcu3.jpg

East Burwood FC - EFL
8nhJjna.jpg

Vermont FC - EFL
6qkO3jn.jpg

Vermont.png

Purple is a lot darker and they wear Gold shorts at Home.

I used the purple from the logo of the club. Here is the front cover of the yearbook and some photos from inside.

u3GQmuF.jpg

So looking at these, Vermont has an away jumper and uses purple shorts at home. Puma makes their jumpers. The 2017 version of the Puma jumper is not with the open neck so I kept the template used as is.

D5ToHh7.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back