Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter mite be not a bad player but he speaks like a *, how on earth he got another coaching gig i'll go hee.

Cameron Carter is highly respected at Mounts for his fitness,hardness at the footy and general conduct.Highly resent your * comment-When have you ever heard him and what r your credentials for making judgement on his speaking ability.

I will never forget his last speech to Mounts players at half time against LBU with a very badly bloodied nose-Everyone in the room wanted to get out on the ground unfortunately we were not good enough on the day and that was the end of our year and Camerons last game as player/coach.

Be assured he will be successful at Calivil and the players/supporters will get right behind him.All Mounts people wish him the very best.

If you have any idea Ablett pls answer the simple question re your credibility

Unfortunately i heard his speeches enough times to judge and he looked and spoke as if he escaped from the loony bin.

Unfortunately i heard his speeches enough times to judge and he looked and spoke as if he escaped from the loony bin.
I'm with Roota on this one; he may not of been the best speaker in the world but there is no way you could fault his leadership abilities. He expected a lot out of his playing group and set the standard with his actions.
As for some Calivil supporters (supposedly) being unhappy with Carter's appointment; fair crack of the whip! It is blatantly obvious that the likes of Maxted, Freemantle and Demeo have been reluctant coaches and only taken on the gig in recent years because no-one else would. Why not give an outsider who is willing and passionate about coaching a chance to extend what has clearly been a golden era for the Calivil FC? Cam is a fairly humble bloke who leads by example and doesn't show any (to steal a term from MMM) "Picioane". He is not all about me, me, me and will work hard to build a successful team.

ablett and lvfl boys:
r we allowed to say some1 is from the 'loony bin' when referring to players/coaches when making speeches or anything relly ??
shouldnt we b saying: some1 with 'impaired mental abilities' or 'intelectually handicapped' or similar
'loony bin' sounds a bit harsh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back