LODDON VALLEY - 2012 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not certain of the exact reason but I've heard that Postle has been texting comers ex Missus on the sly. Postle is known for his smooth texting abilitys and could seduce the queen her self if given her didgits. There could be a few headed to the saints with the chin as the brawl has divided the club a bit. From all reports Postle is staying and at least comer and one other on the move.

Well that's a lot more than I got told Postle never let that slip when I spoke to him. I wonder how all the Newbridge boys would feel about Postle trying to pick up there X girlfriends surely he couldn't last there I wonder if his tag along mate luke brown will walk with him. Will be interesting to see how all this pans out in a couple of weeks

Well that's a lot more than I got told Postle never let that slip when I spoke to him. I wonder how all the Newbridge boys would feel about Postle trying to pick up there X girlfriends surely he couldn't last there I wonder if his tag along mate luke brown will walk with him. Will be interesting to see how all this pans out in a couple of weeks

Dont get sucked in boys. This is all just troll, most of it fed by the Newbridge lads themselves:)

Still needs plenty of work from what I understand. It was a ripper ground before the floods.

The Pre-Season hype is up and about again at Marong Hellboy we will watch with interest. Bridgey look pretty red hot again got a couple of fringies off us to prop up their depth, Serp and Newbridge are having a real dip by all reports not to mention Pyramid who some on this thread claim to be flag favs. Can you get in the top 4?

Still needs plenty of work from what I understand. It was a ripper ground before the floods.

The Pre-Season hype is up and about again at Marong Hellboy we will watch with interest. Bridgey look pretty red hot again got a couple of fringies off us to prop up their depth, Serp and Newbridge are having a real dip by all reports not to mention Pyramid who some on this thread claim to be flag favs. Can you get in the top 4?

Ground may still need some work but they are getting a first rate complex out there by the look of it driving past on Friday

Where is my old mate Hellboy... Im chasing a report how training is going out at Panther land.

Straunie is an injury concern for the title holders injurying a medial ligament but it looks like they will be the pace setters again from what Im hearing.

Mitiamo are under the pump I hear with limited recruiting.

What else is news around the comp guys?

whats happening out at inglewood... rumour has it big wicksy has pulled the pin on the coaching job..

Tell him Kilmore will have him, wasn't Sticka Kirby out there too? I'll take Stephen too if so :thumbsu:

No good if true. It seemed as though they were making good progress

I was in Inglewood last Thursday for a funeral, as you do (or as I do) I always ask about the local footy club, people I spoke with seemed to think things were going ok

Where is my old mate Hellboy... Im chasing a report how training is going out at Panther land.

Straunie is an injury concern for the title holders injurying a medial ligament but it looks like they will be the pace setters again from what Im hearing.

Mitiamo are under the pump I hear with limited recruiting.

What else is news around the comp guys?

Still getting plenty on the track, and still a few irons in the fire on the recruiting front. Missed a few that could've had a big impact in the LVFL, but most clubs could say the same thing.

With none of the top four clubs (Bridgy, Newbridge, Pyramid, Serp) showing any signs of being any weaker this year, we're the club with the work to do. No doubt we'll be stronger but that doesn't mean we're finishing top 3 by any stretch. That's the aim, but that should be the aim of most clubs.

Miti in real strife, Calivil going backwards, haven't heard much out of YCW. Interested to know if the reports on Wicks are true.

Still getting plenty on the track, and still a few irons in the fire on the recruiting front. Missed a few that could've had a big impact in the LVFL, but most clubs could say the same thing.

With none of the top four clubs (Bridgy, Newbridge, Pyramid, Serp) showing any signs of being any weaker this year, we're the club with the work to do. No doubt we'll be stronger but that doesn't mean we're finishing top 3 by any stretch. That's the aim, but that should be the aim of most clubs.

Miti in real strife, Calivil going backwards, haven't heard much out of YCW. Interested to know if the reports on Wicks are true.

to paraphrase mark twain, the stories of wicksy's demise have been greatly exaggerated:)... although have been informed by a mate of his that he has just recruited a bloke, and that this player is bringing 15 mates with him.... gee i love wicksy's storytime :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats happening out at inglewood... rumour has it big wicksy has pulled the pin on the coaching job..

Rubbish, club moving in the right direction and we had 55 at our last training. * there is some B/S talked on this site

Hellboy

Miti in real strife , Calivil going backwards, haven't heard much out of YCW. Interested to know if the reports on Wicks are true.

Seriously Hell boy you are a little troll who needs to get out from behind your computer and shut your mouth. The rose colour glasses you see your club through and the smack you talk about others is a disgrace. The frequency in which you make statements that aren't true or correct is ridiculous and maybe you should get a life. Just because the 3 clubs mentioned don't get on here and hype up there chances doesn't mean they are in strife or going backwards. You might say you have heard after talking to somebody but we all know that's a lie because no body likes you.

Rubbish, club moving in the right direction and we had 55 at our last training. * there is some B/S talked on this site

Hellboy

Miti in real strife , Calivil going backwards, haven't heard much out of YCW. Interested to know if the reports on Wicks are true.

Seriously Hell boy you are a little troll who needs to get out from behind your computer and shut your mouth. The rose colour glasses you see your club through and the smack you talk about others is a disgrace. The frequency in which you make statements that aren't true or correct is ridiculous and maybe you should get a life. Just because the 3 clubs mentioned don't get on here and hype up there chances doesn't mean they are in strife or going backwards. You might say you have heard after talking to somebody but we all know that's a lie because no body likes you.

Awesome first up post mate; two thumbs up.

Looking forward to your insight; you seem very knowledgeable.

This is shaping up to be a very even season. Can't wait for the praccy's to roll around. Who has every one got lined up?? I know we have Maldon and Mt Pleasant whilst I also know the Serp are having a kick against my old Lalbert lads

What's wrong Vet?
A few getting a bit cranky on here (incl. myself) probably due to a lack of quality posts, so I'm going to lift the standard here....
Looking through the clearances I see Serp have suffered a blow with the loss of Bill Hill (no idea who he is but obviously his parents had a brain fade when naming him, ala Bryan Ryan)
Also see Patty Cummins heading to Newbridge. Will have a cracking game first up then not play ever again if his cricketing career is anything to go by...
Finally my two cents on the Oscar Pistorius case: I personally don't think he has a leg to stand on.
Thank you and good night.

A few getting a bit cranky on here (incl. myself) probably due to a lack of quality posts, so I'm going to lift the standard here....
Looking through the clearances I see Serp have suffered a blow with the loss of Bill Hill (no idea who he is but obviously his parents had a brain fade when naming him, ala Bryan Ryan)
Also see Patty Cummins heading to Newbridge. Will have a cracking game first up then not play ever again if his cricketing career is anything to go by...
Finally my two cents on the Oscar Pistorius case: I personally don't think he has a leg to stand on.
Thank you and good night.
Thought you said you were gunna lift the standard??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back