Long term recruiting needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, I think we need to bolster our forward line to complement the guys we have, with a particular emphasise on creative crumbers who can actually kick goals.

I'd be having another go at Reiwoldt or Spencer White at St Kilda. Give us Reiwoldt and we wont go after White.

I rather try and get Spencer White. Rievoldt is about Finished

He has had Quad and Calf injuries through his career. Don't confuse a history of soft tissue injuries with calling him made of glass or that he is constantly injured (which I wasn't saying). As he ages he will more prone to it and already having issues usually worsens over time.

Cloke may well be playing at 33 but not at his optimum and not far off retirement.

Gault...Is a long way off and fighting just to be retained on the list...at all.

You need options and relying on trading in a decent KPF is not what we should be aiming to do.

It doesn't hurt to have a developing FF or CHF on the list in VFL and you don't need to always have low 1st rounder or nothing either.

Weideman from what I have read is tracking for early first rounder next year, so we may be in for some pain if we want to get him.

I didn't mean to single you out with the Reid thing it is just everyone here is so negative on the poor bloke. Gault is looking good this year in the 2's he grew real late so he is just adapting to his new body. If we finish mid table next year and get say pick 12 and then make a trade we should be able to upgrade to a pick 6 to get him. If we did that we would have Gault Weideman and Moore all as developing talls

Tall midfielders that can run and can mark overhead. If they have genuine pace and elite skills, that would be perfect.

A crumbing forward that knows how to crumb and has a goal sense like Cyril.

He played 14 games there you cant have seen a lot of him
he also played SANFL in the best side right around the corner of me so i got a fair idea of him as a player. He would walk into our side and by walk in i mean one of the 1st picked. He will be AA this year by a country mile

he also played SANFL in the best side right around the corner of me so i got a fair idea of him as a player. He would walk into our side and by walk in i mean one of the 1st picked. He will be AA this year by a country mile

Don't think he will make AA this year when you look at his stats this year and he has got all his goals when the Hawks are well on top and won by 10+ goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e460fc22ffcfb120c871dcc8391bcac10e939c84bafe750425ecbd79b0299069.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back