Mod. Notice Looking for a new moderator

As you've probably seen, lionbear is stepping down. With ZoBlitz and myself now becoming the old farts of the moderating team and Elixuh moving beyond only being fit to order the coffee we are looking for nominations for posters that you think would make a great moderator.

Nominations can be made publicly in this thread or privately in a PM to me, and they can be for yourself or others.

(This is just our first step in finding an appropriate replacement because obviously there'll be further magic mod stuff we'll need to work through after reviewing any nominations. No guarantees are offered as to the quality of any moderators selected through this process. Any moderator trades must be approved by both the Brisbane Lions board, the destination board and the moderator in question. We reserve the right to trade you to West Coast if you're coming up to free agency.)

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
In before TheBrownDog's usual declination. ;)

I'll do it.

Nah. About to be buried in literal vomit, pee and poop. Don't need to be sorting through the digital equivalent as well.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Don't see any other boards lining up to take him...

I'm hoping to trade him to the GWS board for a late pick where he can mentor the kids.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm hoping to trade him to the GWS board for a late pick where he can mentor the kids.

Surely we can bundle him in with 3 or 4 of our lesser posters and get their first pick. They need depth on that board.

I still can't believe dlanod pushed out lionbear as part of his youth policy. I really thought he had 1-2 good seasons left in him.
Sources close to the board say he was told he couldn't be guaranteed a mod spot next year.

Back