stunt_show

Debutant
Nov 25, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Hey there,

I am hoping that someone reading this, has a stash of old VHS tapes of AFL games in the closet somewhere...particularly looking for old Brisbane Lions games - most notably, home and away games, not necessarily the Finals...

I have plenty to offer people in return for their assistance, in the way of basketball on VHS / DVD - many Jordan-related games, etc.

Here's hoping someone out there can kindly assist - thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Adam

Hey there,

I am hoping that someone reading this, has a stash of old VHS tapes of AFL games in the closet somewhere...particularly looking for old Brisbane Lions games - most notably, home and away games, not necessarily the Finals...

I have plenty to offer people in return for their assistance, in the way of basketball on VHS / DVD - many Jordan-related games, etc.

Here's hoping someone out there can kindly assist - thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Adam

are you talking post 96?

Well, anything really - I guess not just "AFL", but VFL, if that is what you are getting at?

Also, I am a HUGE Carlton fan, so if someone reading this does have Blues games, they too are highly sought after...

The Name a Game site is great, but way too expensive - I am looking for home recorded games to VHS, from personal collections, etc - I can convert to DVD from VHS with my PC setup, with great results...

Thanks for the replies so far.

Well, anything really - I guess not just "AFL", but VFL, if that is what you are getting at?

Also, I am a HUGE Carlton fan, so if someone reading this does have Blues games, they too are highly sought after...

The Name a Game site is great, but way too expensive - I am looking for home recorded games to VHS, from personal collections, etc - I can convert to DVD from VHS with my PC setup, with great results...

Thanks for the replies so far.

so can i its called 'kaiser baas' ;)

my youtube name is riewoldt12 i have 120 videos post already with more too come so take a look and let me know if there's anything you like i dont buy or sell but im willing too swap like for like

I'm looking for any games featuring the late Darren Millane recorded from TV Particularly the 1990 finals and also any other games from the 1980s and 90s featuring Nth Melb and original broadcast Grand Finals featuring the Pre match Half Time and wrap up stuff can anyone help?

i too collect old vfl/afl games, my collection is basically from 1982 to 1991, and i need just 42 more televised home and away games to get. I have exhausted all of name a game/sports delivered supplies, tried contacting all of the clubs, with very little response mind you, tried ch 7 and the abc, the abc were more helpful, tried the afl, they were useless, tried torrents, with no results, and youtube, with very little response. I have advertised privately over the last few years, in the herald sun, local papers, online forums, radio, and even the footy record.

If you think you have something from this era that i am looking for, please pm me, and i can let you know if i already have it, or if i need it.

thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I to am searching for games, mostly melbourne and victoria games. Unfortunately sports delivered does not go further back than 87 for melbourne games and there are not many state games available. Unfortunately i do not have anything to offer in return if people do wish to trade with me, i'm a little late in starting a collection. however i still am interested if people have melbourne games floating around somewhere. but as said on the other thread some people should consider uploading their achieved games to youtube great way to advertise searching for games and also great for people like me to access them.

feel free to PM me if anyone has enquiries or wish to give away games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back