Bvlp1m-IEAApBRj.jpg

PAY-MAIN-Paul-Gascoigne.jpg

Bvl4GqoIgAAmkzd.jpg:large

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gazza does need help. But the last time he needed help the likes of gary Lineker paid for him to attend an exclusive rehab clinic in Arizona. We can see that he is just going to continue the spiral of booze and cocaine . In 2012 Lineker paid out of his own pocket to attend the clinic and 2 years later he is worse than ever .

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
When Gazza was playing he didnt look after his money very well. After he stopped playing he went crazy binging on booze and coke .

Butts_JZZ30

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Poor Gazza, the man is a character and a personality. I feel sorry for him, i know some people have no pity but I do. I can't imagine the battles with his addictions. The devastating fact is that he is likely beyond help and will be dead within the next couple years. I just hope that something can be done.

It makes me angry when people laugh and mock him. Yes, he has done this to himself, BUT, his addiction is serious and his life isn't one that I envy.

All the best Gazza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Harry Redknapp offering him a job at QPR to help give his life some perspective again and get off the drink. For all the crap 'Arry gets he does look out for the football family when they need it. Hopefully Gazza takes on this or advice and opportunity or any other that can help him get back on track

Remove this Banner Ad

Back