Looting and Riots in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I was being coy before but you seem like the right target market for this anyway. Got a new tell all book coming out. I'm hoping to be famous enough that I'll be eligible to run for the seat of Fremantle for Palmer United. Title still needs work though, maybe you can halp me out?

large.jpg

SCREWTOP - My Secret Life As a Swinging Waiter

I'll give you a sneak peak before the Age.

I'm writing a poetic-ish piece for the Saturday Paper at the moment too. My agent says it's good for the release. I'd post that for a bit of feedback but the mag costs $3.50 these days so I'd better keep it under my hat.

something jacqui lambie

We've had a bit of both...........looting and riots.

Tying the 2 together is poor association.
Looting is theft.

Rioting is interpretation.

Wouldn't Eureka Stockade qualify as a "disturbance" by members of the public?

2010 Riot in Oakleigh where the Bob Jane store was trashed and looted.

1977 - One of the few times a Victorian Magistrate has actually read the "riot act" to a group of "rioters" (on the corner where there used to be 4 pubs, one on each corner, just down from the old Frankston Police station.

The late 1960's early 70's Moratorium Marches. Saw more than just a few scuffles between Police and protestors.

I know the old union protests used to get hectic with throwing marbles and ball bearings under police horses (brutal to the horse , but still, would rather a horse fall over than cop a mounted charge into the front line)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back