Universal Love LRT Retires - Tributes and News

Remove this Banner Ad

Think most of the honours have been bestowed upon Lewie previously in this thread ...

I have but another. Thanks for generously spending the time to chat with me friend, a real down to earth good guy who doesn't take life or his footy for granted.

Enjoy life after footy Lewie, all Swans fans applaud you and I reckon there'd be a few non Swans fans doing the same.

Here is a question. Preliminary final, us playing Geelong and we are winning comfortably with 5 minutes to go when Grundy goes for a spoil and does a Hammy. Would Longmire make a phone call to LRT asking him if he wants to play one more game for the club?

Here is a question. Preliminary final, us playing Geelong and we are winning comfortably with 5 minutes to go when Grundy goes for a spoil and does a Hammy. Would Longmire make a phone call to LRT asking him if he wants to play one more game for the club?
No. I think Reid fills in. Tippett provides relief in the ruck and we bring in another mid.

Great player, vastly underrated defender. Was always amusing to call people out who labelled him the worst player in the AFL, you knew they'd never seen him play before. Didn't realise he was injured as much as he was though, missed a hell of a lot of games which is unfortunate he deserves the 200 for a life membership.

No. I think Reid fills in. Tippett provides relief in the ruck and we bring in another mid.

Probably ... But you can still dream can't you? *Imagines Lewy holding up the cup and the 2014 Normie around his neck* ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back