News Luke Ball, (Retired 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely shocked by this considering the talk in recent days.

He'll always be a Collingwood champ to me, wouldn't have won that flag without him.

Luke+Ball+AFL+Grand+Final+Replay+Magpies+v+SYxiuqUKsNNl.jpg

The writing was on the wall a bit but geez I loved him. Amazing finals campaigns in both 2010 and 2011, gave his all for the club, and would have been a triple premiership player if (a) we had moved Tarrant onto Hawkins in 2011, and (b) Ross Lyon hadn't dragged him consistently in the 2009 Grand Final.

I hope we can keep him at the club in some capacity.

Genuinely shocked by this considering the talk in recent days.

He'll always be a Collingwood champ to me, wouldn't have won that flag without him.

Luke+Ball+AFL+Grand+Final+Replay+Magpies+v+SYxiuqUKsNNl.jpg

Well going by what was said in the Article. He went for Scans and his back was Stuffed and Bucks probably said you are probably just Depth next year.

Ball then said well I have this Back Surgery and don’t try and flog out 1 last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks For 2010 Bally you are a Collingwood Champion Forever.

All the best in the future......

Watching him against GWS in first half and i thought he was gone, but his 2nd half was huge and help got us over the line. His body has been through so much and its good that he is playing his last game instead of limping to the line next year.

Will always be a Collingwood premiership player, the highest accolade u can get in football.

Hope he stays around the club, be excellent as a defensive mid coach, considering he is the only one that does it at the moment on the ground

Looks like were going to sign O'Keeffe;)

Congratulations on a great career Luke, really loved watching you bash and crash into packs sacrificing your body for the good of the team.
I am thankful for your role in getting us that elusive flag in 2010 and will never forget how big of an impact you made in getting us there.
Well done again, a true champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back