Luke Beveridge - You're an Idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Bulldogs supporter, i'm incredibly disappointed by Beveridge's commnents and by Gordon's ongoing role in this whole thing. There is ZERO need for them to say anything. And to be honest, their comments and actions have me wondering if there is more than just Crameri as their motivation.

Spot on - if players aren't personnally suspended then the team would have to be.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Gordon I can deal with, but Bevo was a bit too far too me. Really liked him too, but his comments have put a fee question marks around him for me

So your argument / defense is that because we don't know if other AFL players lie and deceive ASADA testing then it should be fine that Essendon players were caught lying and deceiving ASADA testing officers?
wrong. I dont agree with what theyve done, and they need to face the consequences. But unless we know all players regularly declare we dont know if it was deliberate deception

He's got tattoos.
I take from the like that was a yes.

Because I would like to know where on earth that one came from. Googleing with tatoos you get an article on The roar and heaps of references to BigFooty, and on e other forum.

I suspect it is one of those it appeared on the HTB and became a true statement things. Is it possible he has one hidden somewhere? Maybe. But their seems no real reference to it I can find.

TO me it gets to the whole issue with the HTB, people have becomes so insular to the HTB they don't bother to check from you of al people that chastise Essendon supporters for being blinded to the truth while you see it all so clearly.

You are no different really to those, you're stuck so middle into the group think of the HTB you accept it as the truth when it fits what you want to believe.

Here are a few pics of Zaka

24c7e4c1f32d51f6b9ffec4efed2e1ef.jpg
585718-david-zaharakis.jpg
327206-essendon-training.jpg
7d66da1b08faf93be374e0b9442cb0d4.jpg

I don't know if Zaharakis has a tattoo or not. I have no tattoos and I'm not scared of needles.

I've said this elsewhere but Zaharakis told a sportsman's lunch at Marcellin on 20 July 2013 that his non participation in the program was not due to any needle phobia but he wasn't comfortable with the program. I was told this by someone that was there and confirmed it personally with Andy Maher who MC'd the lunch. I don't know whether the needle story came from his manager or the club.

Because I would like to know where on earth that one came from. Googleing with tatoos you get an article on The roar and heaps of references to BigFooty, and on e other forum.

I suspect it is one of those it appeared on the HTB and became a true statement things. Is it possible he has one hidden somewhere? Maybe. But their seems no real reference to it I can find.

TO me it gets to the whole issue with the HTB, people have becomes so insular to the HTB they don't bother to check from you of al people that chastise Essendon supporters for being blinded to the truth while you see it all so clearly.

You are no different really to those, you're stuck so middle into the group think of the HTB you accept it as the truth when it fits what you want to believe.

Those photos only prove at those times he didn't have tattoos, he well might have had one since?. one of your blokes along the way said he wasn't scared of needles as he has a tattoo, stupid me assumed he was telling the truth.

wrong. I dont agree with what theyve done, and they need to face the consequences. But unless we know all players regularly declare we dont know if it was deliberate deception

Again I ask what has what other players do got to do with it?

If everyone deliberately deceives ASADA then that means that Essendon players not answering direct questions truthfully is not deception?

Is that what you are saying?

So as long as everyone breaks the rules and the terms of their contract it then its ok? No problem?

Lots of people speed and drive dangerously. So because others don't respect the law then its ok to speed and ignore those rules. That's what you are saying here.:confused::cool:

Those photos only prove at those times he didn't have tattoos, he well might have had one since?. one of your blokes along the way said he wasn't scared of needles as he has a tattoo, stupid me assumed he was telling the truth.

So you just pulled an assumption from somewhere that was completely incorrect, basically.

989.gif

Maybe he has a "Welcome to Tullamarine and have a nice day" tattoo?.

I don't know if Zaharakis has a tattoo or not. I have no tattoos and I'm not scared of needles.

I've said this elsewhere but Zaharakis told a sportsman's lunch at Marcellin on 20 July 2013 that his non participation in the program was not due to any needle phobia but he wasn't comfortable with the program. I was told this by someone that was there and confirmed it personally with Andy Maher who MC'd the lunch. I don't know whether the needle story came from his manager or the club.
His Manager on SEN

I enjoy reading plenty of the things you have to say MaddAdam especially on the SRP board, but you're naive to think that North wouldn't have anyone doping on your list IMO and that includes all clubs. Especially mine.

Scott has nothing to say, because its in every club's officials best interest to not stir the pot. Glass houses and all.

I have said repeatedly that North dope in some form or another.

Just that we're getting away with it while poorly managed high debt finals starved clubs like Essendon get caught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If everyone deliberately deceives ASADA then that means that Essendon players not answering direct questions truthfully is not deception?

Is that what you are saying?
no, Im saying what they did was wrong but cant be used to determine their intention unless we know all players declare everything. Maybe the same 34 suspended players failed to declare anything for every single ASADA test theyve had in every year.
So as long as everyone breaks the rules and the terms of their contract it then its ok? No problem?
again, not excusing what they did, only explaining why they may not have declared anything

No, I believed what an Essendon supporter said. Like I said, stupid me.

You've got a funny way of choosing what to believe. Could it be that it fit your narrative so you just went for it without actually checking?

No, I believed what an Essendon supporter said. Like I said, stupid me.
The first reference to Zaka and Tattoos came from a Dogs supporter on June 12 2014 on BF HTB here that I can find

Oh, I totally believe a player with tattoos is scared of needles.

Makes perfect sense, hey?

I have said repeatedly that North dope in some form or another.

Just that we're getting away with it while poorly managed high debt finals starved clubs like Essendon get caught.

My bad, didn't get that gist from your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, so you dont mind if we start calling your team the *kangadopes

Yep, belting comeback that there Jonathon Simpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back