Luke Bruest Vs Chad Wingard

Luke Bruest or Chad Wingard

• Luke Bruest

Votes: 143 43.7%
  • Chad Wingard

Votes: 184 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard is as good now and will most likely become better by the end of his career. Having said that, given where Breust came from, there's little doubt that Hawthorn will have gotten more value for money from Breust than Port will from Wingard when both of their careers have finished

I think when Chad finds that consistency in his game that Breust has found and maintained, he will be the most feared player in the league. In 2014 he was patchy, but still a match winner on several occasions

I think when Chad finds that consistency in his game that Breust has found and maintained, he will be the most feared player in the league. In 2014 he was patchy, but still a match winner on several occasions

Certainly a possibility. He's unstoppable when he's on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Chad.
Also you know how there is players you just can't stand. Breust does that for me. He's just boring, Chad has the x factor

Boring? So is Selwood boring because he doesn't carry on like a pork chop just gets the job done.
Can see where your coming from and only instinct to protect your own but I just never liked him. Wasn't to do with being from hawks although I dislike them. Fans love toughness and grit. Its entertaining and reminds us of a better time, That's not boring. Breust would be better suited to an office job. I think that's how exciting he is. Kicks goals yeh, but just a plain old bore.

Back