Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
After reading a Tigers poster go on to the Bulldogs board suggesting that Both these players no matter what a club needs, are equal as in both B- graders i want to know what fellow posters opinions on who is better and who has more scope for improvement.

I know this adds nothing, but LOL.

They're both totally different players and Vickery is horrible.

Although they are both completely different players, I would take Dahlhaus in my team over Vickery. He breaks the lines and tries all day

Pretty silly poll. Even if they were equal ability a ruck and a mid/forward comparison is almost impossible. I personally dont think either would be worth a whole heap at the trade trable.
Dahlhaus would be worth plenty at the trade table. He's had a very solid start to his career and has a few star qualities. Big jump yet to make though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery has more scope for improvement being a KPF and the ability to play ruck making him much more valuable

In saying that ill take the guy who gives his all week in week out...

After reading a Tigers poster go on to the Bulldogs board suggesting that Both these players no matter what a club needs, are equal as in both B- graders i want to know what fellow posters opinions on who is better and who has more scope for improvement.
Tag and shame OP

Back