LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure punted is the right word given the records of the players you are speaking about. We needed to add experience to compliment our young blokes and that is why these guys are on board. Lance Brown is one of the 2 best footballers I have ever played along side

Who's your number 1 that had the privilege to play along side you?

Sean Charles is the best player that i have been lucky enough to play alongside

Yeah he was definitely a smooth mover but he didn't do his reputation any good when he was on $700 a game & seen jumping the fence at Tyntynder to avoid the $5 gate fee.
His misses was trouble from what I hear.

Not sure too many are that interested in that

Give us a top 5 Roota would be interested in having a look at that for sure.

Not too much on the clearance list as yet for the sake of the competition hopefully Clubs have some recruits to reveal. Already a couple of clearances out of YCW in stalwarts Concol and Roo Walker but hearing there are quite a few more that have left. Talking to a few from Riverside and they are confident that a better season is just around the corner if they can have half a decent run with injury they think finals is on the cards.

Not too much on the clearance list as yet for the sake of the competition hopefully Clubs have some recruits to reveal. Already a couple of clearances out of YCW in stalwarts Concol and Roo Walker but hearing there are quite a few more that have left. Talking to a few from Riverside and they are confident that a better season is just around the corner if they can have half a decent run with injury they think finals is on the cards.

Have heard all the Castlemaine boys have gone from riverside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean Charles, Lance Brown, Daniel Ward, Mark O'Meara, Phil Bramely....very hard to do as I have been lucky to play with some amazing footballers. Tony Free would obviously be in there but I only got to play the 2 games with him. He was my footballing hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back