LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it strange that Stormboy states that he doesn't usually follow LVFL games yet has seen the actual xrays following this incident

obviously he is friends with the player or he works in the radiology dept. Or he is telling porkies perhaps hearing about them rather than clapping eyes on them. But i wouldn't have thought he would have to follow lvfl to get a look at them. that doesn't make any sense at all.

obviously he is friends with the player or he works in the radiology dept. Or he is telling porkies perhaps hearing about them rather than clapping eyes on them. But i wouldn't have thought he would have to follow lvfl to get a look at them. that doesn't make any sense at all.

I am entitled to ask the question. I find it strange....you obviously don't...that's cool. I tell you what I hope he doesn't work at the radiology department coz I sure as s**t wouldn't be happy with someone discussing my medical information on a public forum

I am entitled to ask the question. I find it strange....you obviously don't...that's cool. I tell you what I hope he doesn't work at the radiology department coz I sure as s**t wouldn't be happy with someone discussing my medical information on a public forum

You are more than entitled to ask the question i just thought it STRANGE that the answer to your question is stated before your question was even raised. i was only taking a stab in the dark re him working at the radiology dept. i would be betting that they are friends or even related but anyway lets not take away from the issue of the act how many weeks do you think he will get if any?

and while your taking questions what happened on the weekend i see you did your bit with a lazy three are pyramid that good or is Morris that important to marong? i wouldn't have thought as good as he is he would have bridged that sort of gap. Please enlighten us with your take on it.

You are more than entitled to ask the question i just thought it STRANGE that the answer to your question is stated before your question was even raised. i was only taking a stab in the dark re him working at the radiology dept. i would be betting that they are friends or even related but anyway lets not take away from the issue of the act how many weeks do you think he will get if any?

and while your taking questions what happened on the weekend i see you did your bit with a lazy three are pyramid that good or is Morris that important to marong? i wouldn't have thought as good as he is he would have bridged that sort of gap. Please enlighten us with your take on it.

Pyramid were super impressive. The onballers they have recruited were very good. They were strong at the footy and used it very well and when you have 3 big forwards like they do it was hard to stop. We will miss Craig..no doubt about it. He is exactly what we missed on Saturday, big bodied, strong midfielder. He wouldn't have been the difference as we were quite poor but I think the on ball battle would have been more even.

I don't usually watch too much LVFL footy action, but happened to be at this particular match and happened to be watching directly in front of the said incident. What I can say for certainty is that the ball had been released by the BL Serp player seconds before the said Bridgey player came through with what can only be described as an higher than normal elbow position. I think your comment GrassKicker about the severity of an act being measured by the response of your fellow team mates is a fairly inaccurate measurement of the level of severity. To me the level of severity is measured on how the fast the affected player can recover from the injury. To have Davidson laying on the ground completely immobilised for a good 5 minutes sums up the level of severity to me. The point you made about his team mates lack of response was probably more due to fact that the action all happened quickly and whilst the ball was being rebounded in from the Serp goalsquare. From the x-rays that I have seen of the jaw fractures (yes there is more than one), suggest to me that some severe force was applied to the cheek/jaw at the time of impact.
From what I am hearing there is some video evidence floating around of the incident and will be interesting to see what becomes of this ugly incident

severity was probably a bad choice in words because obviously with the damage done it is severe, maybe malice was the word i was looking for. like i said i didnt see the impact so i wasnt sure if it was shoulder to head or raised elbow as you have stated. one discrepancy in you statement was about the ball already being released, the incident didn't involve the ball carrier at all, it was the shepparding player with who contact was made.. anyhow the situation is not a good one and time will tell if and when a punishment will be handed down. once again i hope the lad has a quick and trouble free recovery and is back out on the field as soon as possible.

I just find it strange that Stormboy states that he doesn't usually follow LVFL games yet has seen the actual xrays following this incident
It's a fair call Roota. Does seem a bit ironic that I don't follow the LVFL too much yet I was at the game, in front of the incident and HAVE seen the X-rays all in the space of 12hrs. Won't reveal sources but can vouch that I have seen them....

severity was probably a bad choice in words because obviously with the damage done it is severe, maybe malice was the word i was looking for. like i said i didnt see the impact so i wasnt sure if it was shoulder to head or raised elbow as you have stated. one discrepancy in you statement was about the ball already being released, the incident didn't involve the ball carrier at all, it was the shepparding player with who contact was made.. anyhow the situation is not a good one and time will tell if and when a punishment will be handed down. once again i hope the lad has a quick and trouble free recovery and is back out on the field as soon as possible.
Grasskicker, you're correct in saying it was the shepparding player and not the kicker. The point I was trying to make that the ball had been kicked several seconds before the incident occurred, but you are correct in picking up in my discrepancy in the previous post.

Big upset with Mitiamo cleaning up Pyramid Hill today. Also Inglewood and YCW having a close game. Good for the competition

Hey Roota love your passion for the Loddon Valley FL but the reality is the league is going to face some tough seasons. The machine are going to win this one by more than 10 goals undefeated and can see no change in 2016 or 2017. Hard to attract new players to clubs when the outcome is done and dusted year in year out. That is unless it in loves plenty of folding. And that is the cause of the problem.

Hey Roota love your passion for the Loddon Valley FL but the reality is the league is going to face some tough seasons. The machine are going to win this one by more than 10 goals undefeated and can see no change in 2016 or 2017. Hard to attract new players to clubs when the outcome is done and dusted year in year out. That is unless it in loves plenty of folding. And that is the cause of the problem.
Well don't be surprised if the burn, charlton, Wyche and boort join the league next year, may add some spice

And if they do join they will more than add spice.......those four and Bridgey will make up the final five and daylight to the rest.....we saw that a few years ago when a NC seconds side beat the LVFL by shitloads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't agree with this

All is good in the Loddon Valley. The Machine got rolled by the Hill. All of my previous comments have been trumped. And glad to be so wrong. Not just a "get over the line". Solid win, all the best to those involved at the club, great stuff

All is good in the Loddon Valley. The Machine got rolled by the Hill. All of my previous comments have been trumped. And glad to be so wrong. Not just a "get over the line". Solid win, all the best to those involved at the club, great stuff
Good for the league to see competition for bridgewater.. And coming from 4 goals down in the last to win by 2. Would hate to be the team bridgy face next week. Mitiamo also looking on the up too.. Anyone able to comment on their improvement.. How they look yesty Roota?

Good for the league to see competition for bridgewater.. And coming from 4 goals down in the last to win by 2. Would hate to be the team bridgy face next week. Mitiamo also looking on the up too.. Anyone able to comment on their improvement.. How they look yesty Roota?

Miti with lots of new faces and have improved a great deal. Not to take credit away from them but we were very ordinary. Their ruckman is a big boy and goes well. They also had a couple who couldn't make it down yesty due to the storms in Queensland. They have given themselves every chance of being back amongst the finals that's for sure

No Andy Collins or Connors.. Wouldn't think many teams will look at them any different. Still big flag favorites

No Andy Collins or Connors.. Wouldn't think many teams will look at them any different. Still big flag favorites

They got beat of course sides will look at them differently there is fresh hope. Granted they had some top quality out and they are still firm flag favs but if they are 20% off if that's by performance or quality on the park they are beatable that wasn't the case last year. The Pyramid Hill side is a lot better in terms of talent this year its great for the league. Well Done to Miti who are much improved as well. Will be interested to see the Interleague line up hopefully the LV can get a win.

It seems that incident from Bridgey wasn't an isolated one. Dan Conners not a very smart bloke posting on Facebook that Belraj Singh (Pyramid Hill Ruckman) would we taken care of. Which is exactly what happened on the weekend, a deliberate dog act of a Bridgewater player kneeing Singh in the head, knocking him out. Also not very smart doing it when Pyramid Hill were filming the game and apparently have very clear footage of the incident. More will come out of this, that's for sure. Dan Conners will be in alot of trouble
11195396_10153202671245675_608582322_n.jpg

It seems that incident from Bridgey wasn't an isolated one. Dan Conners not a very smart bloke posting on Facebook that Belraj Singh (Pyramid Hill Ruckman) would we taken care of. Which is exactly what happened on the weekend, a deliberate dog act of a Bridgewater player kneeing Singh in the head, knocking him out. Also not very smart doing it when Pyramid Hill were filming the game and apparently have very clear footage of the incident. More will come out of this, that's for sure. Dan Conners will be in alot of trouble

I know they have cyber policy these days that players need to follow but wouldn't Pyramid be more gunning for the player that knocked Singh out? Is there an investigation likely to come out of the incident?

First time posting, but been reading quietly over the years. I'm just wondering if this post was yesterday according to your Facebook, wouldn't that mean the said post has taken place after the game? So that could rule out any preconceived 'planning' or 'tactics' and possibly the post is a response to something that has occurred. Just my thoughts.

Hhhmmmm very interested to hear fyfe_the_knife responses to that question as he has painted to very bold and bleak picture with his comments.
Who else is loving Miti's form at the moment? Got to be good for the comp. watched them on the weekend and it would be fair to say they are well and truly placed to give final a good shake up. Could be and interesting race at the end of the seasons.

The wall post was posted Friday, and it was screenshot Saturday after the game, which is why it says yesterday. The footage is damning and Connors would want to have a very good explanation or he may be in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back