LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone comment on the standard of Sunday's game? Are MiTi in some red hot form or was it that pyramid were just tired and undermanned. Will be interesting to see if serp can bounce back and make Saturday's game a good one.

Can anyone comment on the standard of Sunday's game? Are MiTi in some red hot form or was it that pyramid were just tired and undermanned. Will be interesting to see if serp can bounce back and make Saturday's game a good one.
Pyramid where carrying some sore players, but you cant take that away from Miti they are in some good form there pressure on the ball carrier is awesome and it was amazing to watch on Sundays game.

For mine the league has dropped even further in terms of talent this year. Serp are certainly not a better side than last years side they put on the park and will still more than likely play in a grand final. Miti only picked up a handful but also lost some good players. The standard is ordinary at best and now we have the situation AGAIN in where bridgewater are going to win a grand final by 20 goals. Give them the cup now. let's hope they have a mass exodus in the off season because I can't see anyone getting near them again next year already.

So it's the biggest game of the year on Saturday so let's get some tips in.

For me it's bridgewater by 28points and Daniel Connors to get BOG,

Anyone else?

Pyramid where carrying some sore players, but you cant take that away from Miti they are in some good form there pressure on the ball carrier is awesome and it was amazing to watch on Sundays game.

Hi fellow posters,,, on the subject of Miti, I see they have some QLD players in I anson, Drake and Fulton.
Fulton is about 38 or 39 years of age and if you guys don't know, he has kicked some 1150 to 1200 goals in his senior career.A fantastic small full forward in his prime,

Hi fellow posters,,, on the subject of Miti, I see they have some QLD players in I anson, Drake and Fulton.
Fulton is about 38 or 39 years of age and if you guys don't know, he has kicked some 1150 to 1200 goals in his senior career.A fantastic small full forward in his prime,

All the QLD fly ins have been guns up in the sunshine state in their day and have been great for Miti this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

woke up this morning and thought i saw a huge blimp in the sky, on closer look it was the head of axel
looks like his ego has gone airborne

knew then that bridgey had won

Grints out and Justin Maddern in. Not a bad replacement if true. Is this one last crack before salary cap comes into place next year. Interesting to note that three teams paid over $150,000 this year in the LVFL and the rest were under 100k, with one side spending only 50k. According to the hub stats which were presented in a presidents meeting late last month. Is this where the gulf has become too extreme between have and have nots, surely a side spending 50k can't compete against a side spending 150k. Paying players 4 figure sums is surely a joke. I don't rate many players in the LVFL to be worth over $1,000. Clubs prepared to pay it are off their heads. Surely its time the clubs got together to drag the balance back in favour of the clubs. The power is too far in favour of the players at the moment. Will a combination of salary cap and points system work over time?

Grints out and Justin Maddern in. Not a bad replacement if true. Is this one last crack before salary cap comes into place next year. Interesting to note that three teams paid over $150,000 this year in the LVFL and the rest were under 100k, with one side spending only 50k. According to the hub stats which were presented in a presidents meeting late last month. Is this where the gulf has become too extreme between have and have nots, surely a side spending 50k can't compete against a side spending 150k. Paying players 4 figure sums is surely a joke. I don't rate many players in the LVFL to be worth over $1,000. Clubs prepared to pay it are off their heads. Surely its time the clubs got together to drag the balance back in favour of the clubs. The power is too far in favour of the players at the moment. Will a combination of salary cap and points system work over time?

Maddern appears to have told Miti he will do it which is fantastic for them and the Club. Will have some mates that are set to be very good players in the LV that could set them up for another crack at it a couple from K Flat already keen im told. Think Maddern would still be playing finals over in Shepp so that could be the reason they hold off on the announcement. Some Clubs would have quoted near what they are spending and others would have put in unders I think even Inglewood would have spent above 50.

After winning 6 flags in a row will any of the Bridgewater players leave this season?? Or will they stick around to try and win number 7?

Maddern appears to have told Miti he will do it which is fantastic for them and the Club. Will have some mates that are set to be very good players in the LV that could set them up for another crack at it a couple from K Flat already keen im told. Think Maddern would still be playing finals over in Shepp so that could be the reason they hold off on the announcement. Some Clubs would have quoted near what they are spending and others would have put in unders I think even Inglewood would have spent above 50.
Maddern,Tyson Sidebottom could be coming as well as his old mate from K.Flat day's Rowen Warfe to help in the coaching arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back