LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Any other news boys? Or We all conceded that bridgey have it wrapped up? Pyramid look like they have a solid List together this year but losing gav hurts them. I'm tipping them to be the bridesmaid this year

Ive herd serp are training hard and gunning for the loddon valley acapella singing awards this year. Their routine involves running around carrying a rope singing the club song. Good luck gents.

Any ideas on the top 5 this year?
I'm predicting
1. Bridgewater
2. Pyramid Hill
3. Newbridge
4. BL/ Serpentine
5. YCW

i think this will be the year that someone knocks off bridgewater. It will either be Pyramid or Newbridge but i think with the outs at bridgey and the ins at the other two clubs this is as good a chance as anyone has had in the last five years to roll them. still going to be a very big ask.

how have practise matches gone? i have heard that newbridge rolled the mallee eagles and that mitiamo copped a hiding also heard pyramid went down to kerang by a few goals. not a heap more though can anyone shed some light after all round 1 is nearly here.
surely roota you would know something about the eagles newy game? or how about you blokes v murrabit?

I'm predicting
1. Bridgewater
2. Pyramid Hill
3. Newbridge
4. BL/ Serpentine
5. YCW

i think this will be the year that someone knocks off bridgewater. It will either be Pyramid or Newbridge but i think with the outs at bridgey and the ins at the other two clubs this is as good a chance as anyone has had in the last five years to roll them. still going to be a very big ask.

how have practise matches gone? i have heard that newbridge rolled the mallee eagles and that mitiamo copped a hiding also heard pyramid went down to kerang by a few goals. not a heap more though can anyone shed some light after all round 1 is nearly here.
surely roota you would know something about the eagles newy game? or how about you blokes v murrabit?

I went out to catch up with my old man at the Lalbert v Newbridge game. Both sides missing blokes, particularly lalbert but Newbridge did look good. Gilboy was super

I'm predicting
1. Bridgewater
2. Pyramid Hill
3. Newbridge
4. BL/ Serpentine
5. YCW

I hear newbridge have quite a few injuries at the moment.. Could drop a few early. Rhys Ford may not make it on the park at all.. Mitiamo beat Boort by 20 goals on the weekend. Going to be a long year for the magpies as Miti don't look to have improved.

I hear newbridge have quite a few injuries at the moment.. Could drop a few early. Rhys Ford may not make it on the park at all.. Mitiamo beat Boort by 20 goals on the weekend. Going to be a long year for the magpies as Miti don't look to have improved.

Rhys Ford was limping quite badly. Had a look at the clearances just now and some good ins for Serp. Am wondering if the Luke Edwards in for them is a former team mate of mine at home

Big call to say they havent improved if they knocked Boort off by 20 goals they didnt beat anyone like that last year. Did their recruits play Saty? Heard they recruited a couple of good ones from the Ballarat League? Thats a monster win for Newbridge as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big call to say they havent improved if they knocked Boort off by 20 goals they didnt beat anyone like that last year. Did their recruits play Saty? Heard they recruited a couple of good ones from the Ballarat League? Thats a monster win for Newbridge as well.
Boort have lost almost 50% of their senior side from last year

Might be a big call but apparently that's just where Boort are at. No recruits travelled. Few long term injuries is the word.

S
Stocky bloke Carrol I think it was jagged a few early on whilst the 2 sides played mostly seniors. the score blew out in the last 2 quarters with the Eagles just having poor numbers and no depth
so by the sounds of it with no Rhys Ford Newbridge will struggle to find goal kicking options?

Not a great deal of chit chat coming out of the panther den at Marong Roota? Practice matches? How'd they shape up?
word is you had a day out in one of them?? Back in for 1's selection??

Have heard miti picked up a ruckman from Gold Coast all reports say could be best in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back